Same Title, Different Plot

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
This is the thread for changing the plots, not the titles. For "Same Plot, Different Title", click here.

So, we reached Season 3 in the original thread (SPDT) where you changed the titles to the plots accordingly. As I promised, I will start this new thread, which is to pick a different plot that relates to the title. Basically the opposite of the SPDT, as now you are changing the plots instead of the titles.

Example:

Help Wanted (New Plot):

When Mr. Krabs realizes that having two fry cooks double the amount of patties and money, he hires a new special cook to help SpongeBob out with the cooking, but SpongeBob realizes that his strategies on fry cooking can be...strange.

Once every episode has a different plot, start back at Help Wanted and start the cycle again!

(P.S. For some Season 1 episodes such as Help Wanted, ignore continuity. You can create any plot you want, as long as it is appropriate for the title!)

TO NEW PEOPLE:

Below is a "table?" of where we currently are through the seasons of SBSP.

Round 1 (Nov. 13 2020 to present)
Season 1: Nov. 13 2020 - Jul. 8 2021
Season 2: Jul. 8 2021 - Jul. 9 2021
Season 3: Jul. 9 2021 - Jul. 10 2021

Last edited:

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Tea at the Treedome:

Sandy invites SpongeBob and friends over to taste tea made by her new "Tea-inator 9000," which can turn any water into tea. Everything's great until suddenly the machine goes out of control, and now it's a race against time before it turns all of the water in Bikini Bottom into tea!

(lol idk what I was doing w this but it was fun)

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Ripped Pants: When Mr. Krabs rips his pants, he realizes that there's only own tailor in town, and they aren't giving their services away for free. Mr. Krabs decides to take it upon himself to sew his pants, but he quickly realizes that it's harder than it seems.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
This thread is too fun for me to let die like this lol

Jellyfishing: When Sandy teaches SpongeBob and Patrick about butterfly hunting, they try it out under the sea, with mixed results

(Obviously this is an alternate "origin story" to jellyfishing lol)

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Yay I'm so glad there are new replies to this!

Boating School: Sandy learns that in order to live in Bikini Bottom, she needs to learn how to boat. Little does she know, "Boating School" has a different meaning under the sea (i.e. driving a boat, not being in a boat on top of the water)

Back