Rumored Episodes You've Been Told About

Now SpongeBob Wiki is really annoying me. I'd like you to name as many rumored episodes that you've been, well, rumored about. :P

I have been rumored about 2 episodes not long ago called "Didn't Known Star" and "Recipe For Disaster." Also, "Fruit Buger" (which might be "Krusty Dogs," look at my post on "Future Episode Hints.") and another one called "Uncle Sherm's Visit." This was also the title for one of tvfan95's spin-offs, meaning it's obviously fake.

Have you been rumored about any episodes? If you have, post some of them here! :thumbsup:

Lazlo

Flying Dutchman's Sock
DJ Patrick is the king of this topic.

There were also rumors of The Truth of Gold and Obsession (which was really the original title for All That Glitters).

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
I heard about "DJ Patrick" too, personally, I think it was the original title for "Sing a Song of Patrick."

Anyway, I can't remember what it was called, but I remember an episode rumour about Patrick falling in love with Pearl.

MechaWave

Karate Master
I've heard of The Truth of Gold, too. That was supposed to be a Season 6 episode.
There is no "supposed."

It's really sad how the SpongeBob community can be lured into awful episode titles and descriptions and think they're real. I have known all of these episodes are fake.

Back