RSF, the Resident Wikipedian (originally "RSF, the Hockey-Obsessed Wikipedian")

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
Those are some pretty good crowds for a preseason day-night doubleheader in the Deep South on the day of a Tennessee Titans game:

2v192kk.jpg

RedSoxFan274

Should one not make edits about a subject he dislikes, even if the edits are still credible? If I tune into the USC games every week with the intention of rooting against them, and yet still make periodic touchups to the team's Wikipedia page... is that a form of hypocrisy? :P

RedSoxFan274

My most recent project has been creating state postal abbreviation redirects for articles about small towns that don't yet have them. They're easy to make and I can make them in about a second. Frankly, making them puts me in a sort of rhythm that relaxes me. :P

The scary thing is that the names of these towns are REAL. :P

34zin1c.jpg

RedSoxFan274

Written by yours truly: :D

EDIT: Yes, I realize now I put Morales's name where Ventura's should be; don't worry, I corrected it on the actual page. :p
2ylsfa0.jpg

RedSoxFan274

dy6io.jpg

I emptied out my sandbox (in which Wikipedia users are allowed to put pretty much anything that they want), and this message was live on Wikipedia for everyone to see for about ... five minutes. :P But it shall be preserved and archived here for all eternity!

EDIT: I have now restored the page to its original content, albeit with an explanatory note and a link back to here. :P

16bda53.jpg

RedSoxFan274

I am shocked by how ill-prepared the NBA game logs are for the start of the season. Most of them are still completely empty after the first few games in October. I've been going all around the league inputting at least the next three or four games for each team into these empty game logs so that at least they'll be ready to receive the results over the next week or so. Hopefully someone will start to realize and put all the teams' full schedules in, because heaven knows I don't have time to. :dunno:

RedSoxFan274

I'm trying to write an article for The Little Guy but I've put it in my sandbox for now until I can get it better organized and written in full. Hopefully when it's ready for article mainspace the powers that be will deem it notable enough and not delete it.

28lqiit.jpg

Back