RSF, the Resident Wikipedian (originally "RSF, the Hockey-Obsessed Wikipedian")

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
RedSoxFan274 said:
EW AL WEST

But no, I can see why you would have thought that. :P
What's wrong with the West? The Angels and The Astros have nice blooming teams that could be powerhouses, the Rangers and Athletics are wild cards though, and the Mariners are the Mariners they're the Knicks (as of right now) of the division when Houston becomes a powerhouse with their offense in a few years. :p

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
Lol somebody tell me why I'm doing Venezuelan rowing xD

23mocqw.jpg

RedSoxFan274

I'm eight games behind on the Padres game log but I'm still procrastinating! ._. Get in here Prez and shame me into taking a deep breath and inputting them all! :P

RedSoxFan274

*breathes*

I finally did it.

I ate my steaming bowl of procrastination noodles and inputted eight back Padres games all in one sitting. Took me a whole hour, but at some point it had to be done.

qq91t1.jpg

May we hope I never get this far behind again! :p

RedSoxFan274

Well, an hour might have been a bit of an exaggeration, maybe it was about 45/50 minutes. But yeah, putting in a single game in the game log can take about two to as many as five or six minutes depending on a variety of factors. For example, I had to do extra work on the first game that was the rainout because I had to reorder the number of all the games that came after it up until the make-up date.

And sometimes I have to research pitchers' names if I don't know them, often have to disambiguate them if they have a common, ordinary name, etc. .... there are lots of variables. :p

RedSoxFan274

Just created this article about one of the Special Olympic athletes. I think he's notable enough to have one and I referenced it as much as I could, but if Wikipedia thinks otherwise then they can go screw themselves.

RedSoxFan274

RedSoxFan274 said:
Just created this article about one of the Special Olympic athletes. I think he's notable enough to have one and I referenced it as much as I could, but if Wikipedia thinks otherwise then they can go screw themselves.
It would appear that the subject of my article was editing it himself! :D

5oy3wh.jpg

The Drifter

Some person.
RedSoxFan274 said:
With all those golds? Yep I think he's notable.

RedSoxFan274 said:
It would appear that the subject of my article was editing it himself! :D

5oy3wh.jpg
Wait, isn't editing a wikipedia article about yourself is against the rule?

RedSoxFan274

With all those golds? Yep I think he's notable.
Wait, isn't editing a wikipedia article about yourself is against the rule?

Technically not. I've seen people editing their own articles becore. There is more of a stigma in somebody STARTING their own article, because then it's as if that person is acting as the arbiter as to whether they're worthy of one. There is less of a stigma in the subject editing their own article if they do so in a nonpromotional manner (which he did) and if somebody else already started it.

RedSoxFan274

So, my tics have been bad lately, but I discovered that monotonous but concentrating activity like filling out a game log can help ease them, so I took up another one. I'd say guess what the team is from the home arena, but Trophy would know it, and the fact I just said that Trophy would know it probably just gave it away to everybody else. :p

20asbbn.jpg

RedSoxFan274

I'm ashamed. For some reason, a couple weeks ago I just completely lost all work ethic and abandoned my game logs. The Royals log was empty from September 1 and the Padres log from August 28 (12 games!). :( Trying to get them back up to speed now.

Back