Roller Coasters

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
I LOVE roller coasters, I think they are really fun. Weather you like roller coasters or not, i'd like to hear your thoughts on them.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
I LOVE really big roller coasters! I get the joy of experiencing a thrilling ride, and it is fun. It's kind of a bummer that there isn't that many theme parks in Washington, though.

I LOVE roller coasters!!! I rode every big thrill ride at Six Flags: Great Adventure, Hershey Park, and Dorney Park. I've also ridden on a few really cool water slides (I rode all the slides at Action Park).

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
Ugh, I love roller coasters so much! I enjoy them a ton and will take on any roller coaster when I get the chance.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Never ridden one, I'm just too scared right now. Closest I've been are the Jurassic Park ride at Universal Studios Hollywood and the log ride at the Mall of America.

Unpopular opinion, I do like waterslides better. I will try and face my fear soon, though...

PinkPearl

insert title here
The only real coaster I've been on was one at Sesame Place, and then a small coaster-like ride at another theme park. I don't really like them though. I don't like the feeling of my stomach dropping or going downhill at high speeds.

Cha

I love SBM
I have a fear of them, 100% no thanks. But the rides that just drop are probably okay.

abisert

Giant Clam
I've been on a roller coaster once one summer at Adventureland with my cousin. It was so fast I thought I could potentially get hit.

spunchbop444

Squidward's Clarinet
I tried my first coaster at DisneyWorld (Big Thunder Mountain Railroad). I liked rollercoasters, until Expedition Everest. That ride was way beyond what I could handle (even if it didn't have loops, it still had stuff that really made me, well, yeah). I was so scared to go on any other rides! Although the coasters weren't the biggest, it was my first time on a coaster, so getting used to the falling and other things was a bit tough when you're only going on a few.

Back