Roleplay

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
122 Conch Street, Bikini Bottom (or the USA)
King Neptune (Movie): What did miss? Also I found myself a wig for my bald spot so I don't have to wear my crown all the time...

(Movie Neptune spots Spatula Neptune)

King Neptune (Movie): Well if it isn't my older brother "by 11 months", Thaddeus Neptune...

TheSpongyKnight

Heir to the Throne of King Neptune
Spongy Knight: Sorry to interrupt, but we should continue the quest, and I don't know about you, but I think we should go to the Sapphire Passage next. The Ruby Passage seems like a tough challenge.

Everyone enters the Sapphire Passage and into a randomly-placed haunted mansion.

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
122 Conch Street, Bikini Bottom (or the USA)
King Neptune (movie): You know, I tried to give you some of my stuff because I thought you deserved it more than me but you insisted on me keeping them because in your words "I deserved EVERYTHING in the world".

King Neptune (Movie): And I also don't exile my kid to island, like what you did to your son and my nephew Triton...

TheSpongyKnight

Spongy Knight: Let's shove off.

Spongy Knight steals 4 crystals from the throne room and runs off to the passage's main corridor and inserts them into the door, opening it.

Spongy Knight: Come on, everyone! Time's-a ticking!

Everyone enters the boss arena.

TheSpongyKnight

Spongy Knight fights and defeats the Tattletale Strangler himself, and then he goes through the entire Ruby Passage himself, and defeats Robo-Sinker himself, and then he unlocks the golden pyramid himself, defeats the Golden Sea Deity himself, grabs the treasures himself and leaves the pyramid and sits back in the Kelpazoic Jungle... HIMSELF!

Spongy Knight: Boy, must I do everything myself?

Back in the pyramid, everyone else managed to enter the golden boss arena, only to see that there was nothing left.

Mr. Krabs: WHAT?! Where's me treasure?!

Het Neeuq: I'll tell you who, the Spongy Knight stole it all because you were all lazy. And Spongy Knight's also the one who killed me and the General.

Everyone, except Het Neeuq and Het Neraleg, gets shocked at this.

Back