Roleplay

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
122 Conch Street, Bikini Bottom (or the USA)
(Portal begins to suck up the occupants that came from the portal)

S7 Squidward: NO, NO!!! DON'T BRING ME BACK TO THAT- MY WORLD!!!

(S7 Squidward gets sucked into the portal)

(Old Man Jenkins wakes up after Mr.Krabs says "I- I don't know...")

Old Man Jenkins: Ohhhh, what a nightmare!!!

Old Man Jenkins: What did I miss?

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*Everything is back to normal, SpongeBob is at the Krusty Krab making Krabby Patties as usual*

SpongeBob: *humming while flipping patties*

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
(Old Man Jenkins walks in and starts singing in tune of "He's a Jolly Good Fellow)

Old Man Jenkins: I ain't no criminal anymore! I ain't no criminal anymore! I ain't no criminal anymore!!! Because of Eugene's confession!!!

(Old Man Jenkins laughs hysterically)

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
(Old Man Jenkins stops laughing)

Old Man Jenkins: Anyways, I want a XXL Jumbo 3x the Size 3x the Patty Super Huge Krabby PATTY!!!

(Squidward finishes writing down the order)

Squidward: Spongebob!!!

(Squidward hands off the note into the kitchen)

Squidward: This one hasn't been served since your predecessor last worked here...

TheSpongyKnight

Heir to the Throne of King Neptune
I think it might be time for Part 2. In that case, I'll be my OC and it's clone.

Spongy Knight? (clone of my OC): *goes to Krusty Krab with Davis* I would like 1,700,000,000 Chopper Burgers, 999,999,999 Krusty Dogs, 1,200,000 Krabby Patties, 400,000 Kelp Fries, 52,000 Coral Bits, and 9,763 Dr. Kelp sodas, all supersized please!

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
I think it might be time for Part 2. In that case, I'll be my OC and it's clone.

Spongy Knight? (clone of my OC): *goes to Krusty Krab with Davis* I would like 1,700,000,000 Chopper Burgers, 999,999,999 Krusty Dogs, 1,200,000 Krabby Patties, 400,000 Kelp Fries, 52,000 Coral Bits, and 9,763 Dr. Kelp sodas, all supersized please!
SpongeBob: Oh my! That’s the biggest order I’ve ever heard! *goes into kitchen*

TheSpongyKnight

Spongy Knight?: And make sure you add lots of cheese, cut off all the crusts, ketchup and mustard under the patty, pickles everywhere, OVER 9000 squirts of horseradish, sprinkle the food with toaster crumbs and serve it in a carnival style, as in put everything in a GIANT FERRIS WHEEL, like Squidward did with Bubble Buddy in that SpongeBob episode with the same name.

TheSpongyKnight

British Narrator: So much later that the old narrator got tired of waiting and they had to hire a new one.

*There is black smoke coming from kitchen. Squidward clears the smoke off with a fire extinguisher*

S21 Squidward: Patties are done.

Customer #3: Hey, he burnt my Krabby Patty.

Customer #4: He burnt my fries.

Customer #5: He burnt my shake. *everyone leaves except for Spongy Knight?*

Spongy Knight? (while tapping his foot): I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiting.

German Narrator: So much more later that even the new narrator got tired of waiting and they had to hire an even newer one capable of reading more time cards than the one before.

???: Order up!

*There was a loud crash and another that created a hole in the dining room.*

Spongy Knight?: HEY! I'm growing a beard here!

*But then, Spongy Knight? sees his gigantic ferris wheel order, but it was fake.*

Spongy Knight?: Hey! This is a fake! Where's my real order?!

Last edited:

TheSpongyKnight

French Narrator (he was refreshed and ready to read again): 10 Hours Later...

*the order was given*

Spongy Knight?: Thank you! But can you give me an Emergency Krabby Patty as well, just in case I go down with the meal?

*he was given an Emergency Krabby Patty*

Spongy Knight?: Thanks!

S21 Squidward: Okay, that will be $70,000,000,000,000,000,000.

Spongy Knight?: I don't pay with money. I pay with this...

*He takes out a prism and touches S21 Squidward with it. Immediately, he was absorbed into it.*

Spongy Knight?: Anyways, have a nice day!

*He storms out the door, and then...*

Whistle on Roof: Closing time!

S21 Mr. Krabs: Have a good night! *as Squidward and Mr. Krabs leave as well as SpongeBob, but stops me, the Spongy Knight* Oh no, you don't! I saw you missed a spot on a plate. Clean it, and don't use that stupid SpotMaster 6000 again. *I agreed and went back into the kitchen* He's gonna use that SpotMaster 6000 again, is he? Oh well. I guess no harm done.

Spongy Knight: Ok, you asked for it. It may end life as we know it but I am crossing the beams. (I do so) More power! (Mr Krabs checks out his window)

S21 Mr Krabs: Spontaneous molecular distortion, hmm? I guess I better go see what the lad's up to.

Spongy Knight: More power!

S21 Mr Krabs: (sees a bunch of lasers and lights coming from the Krusty Krab) Oh, boy, this doesn't look good.

Spongy Knight: More power!

S21 Mr Krabs: Let's see what he's done this time. (puts the key in the lock)

Spongy Knight: Maximum power!

*The Krusty Krab explodes in a blast the size of a hydrogen bomb, demolishing all of Conch Street except the pineapple house. Squidward's house was also destroyed in the process.*

TheSpongyKnight

Spongy Knight: I am so sorry your house got destroyed, Squidward. I must've overloaded the SpotMaster 6000 again. Mr. Krabs is gonna fire me for this! But don't worry, like Patrick said, you can live with him and his family while I call the Bikini Bottom Construction to rebuild your house, and pretty much, the entire Conch Street.

TheSpongyKnight

Narrator: Later again...

*We can see the VideoNow player up close, with a clock on the screen, after it spins a whole 360 degrees in 3 seconds, it cuts to the VideoNow startup. The Index screen is then shown. I push the Next button and it plays out the Plankton's Song music video*

The Plankton Aquilla: Oh, what a beautiful sight! Weapons as far as the eye can see. But which one will be right for me? How do I pick? Which one will do the trick? Which is best to guarantee eternal rest? So many weapons! How do I choose? Look at this one with a beatiful fuse! And with this one I couldn't lose. That one will surely give them the blues..... And this one here matches my shoes! Come on, Plankton, just pick one and forget about your shoes! Eeny, meeny, miney moe, I pick you, now let's go!

Spongy Knight: Boring. *presses the next button and it plays out the secret plan video*

???: Ha ha ha. I was wondering how long it took until you found this disc. It is I, the Queen of the Red Mist!

Spongy Knight: WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Queen of the Red Mist: For centuries, we Red Misteans spent, nay, wasted our talents and energy building the most sophisticated weaponry to defend ourselves from invaders. Until those stupid Atlanteans stole them and used them to defeat my latest creation, the Heart of Darkness, and lock him underground and seal it with the 7 Mystic Tridents. That's why I'm informing you that I will soon rise to destroy the Pacific. You see, I have this Anti-Sealife equation that will destroy the oceans and I am willing to use it soon. You all have 5 days to bring me the Mystic Tridents, or you can say goodbye to your ocean life. Toodles!

*The screen on the player fades to black for a few seconds, then cuts to the End of Disc screen.*

Spongy Knight: Tartar sauce! Fishpaste! BARNACLES! THE RED MIST! I HAVE TO WARN SPONGEBOB!

Narrator: The next day...

*Shows the Krusty Krab was back to normal than yesterday thanks to its instant regeneration technique*

Spongy Knight: *goes into Krusty Krab with Davis Fancyson in tow*

TK22

Baby Clam
Davis Fancyson: Hi Spongy Knight! nice to meet you^^

Mimi SquarePants: *goes with them* *sees Squidward* Ugh! 🤬 not that ugly meanie again! Davis,you may order for me, if you like😘 *goes to an empty table*

Davis Fancyson: Sure, sweety! *orders* Well i would like an Krabby pattie with Coca Cola and french fries and then i´ll order for
my girlfriend Mimi S. : X-tra large fries and a Lemonade^^ *pays*

Back