Roleplay

Mr. Eugene H. Krabs

The Krusty Krab's Manager/Boss
[Slappy comes out of Nosferatu]
Slappy Laszlo: The master bids you welcome for the second time, and he thanks you for dropping off his mail again.

Mr. Eugene H. Krabs

The Krusty Krab's Manager/Boss
Squidward: So, what are we doing? [he looks at Nosferatu]
[SpongeBob and Slappy are laughing together]
Slappy: [laughing]
Squidward: [facepalms]

TheSpongyKnight

Heir to the Throne of King Neptune
I think it's time to revive this roleplay again.

PART 5 TIME!

At the Krusty Krab...

Spongy Knight: These patties are great! But I tend to overeat. I bet I can eat 1,700,000,000 Chopper Burgers, 999,999,999 Krusty Dogs, 1,200,000 Krabby Patties, 400,000 Kelp Fries, 52,000 Coral Bits, 9,763 Dr. Kelp sodas and 12,000 Double Triple Bossy Deluxe Krusty Burgers with twelve patties and nine squirts of every condiment, lots of cheese, cut off all the crusts, ketchup and mustard under the patty, pickles everywhere, OVER 9000 squirts of horseradish, wheat buns, non-dairy lettuce, and farm-raised tomatoes, sprinkle the food with toaster crumbs and serve it in a carnival style on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it to a crisp and let it swim, all supersized, in a thousand goes.

Sandy: But doesn't all that cost a zillion dollars?

Spongy Knight: Oh, right. Then as a side, I'll have what Patrick had a few months ago, a side of coral bits, kelp fries, a slice of Krusty Pizza, 3 cookies and a Coral Cola.

Sandy: If you want to order, do it near the register boat.

Spongy Knight: Fine. (walks to the register) I'll have one dozen crying cows on the farm and a Krabby Patty with everything including provolone cheese, no crust, four squirts of ketchup, wheat buns, non-dairy lettuce, and farm-raised tomatoes carnival style, and a side of coral bits, kelp fries, a slice of Krusty Pizza, 3 cookies and a Coral Cola please. And make a Crunch Kelp Dog, Buttered Barnacles, Powdered Driftwood, Fresh Sludge Pudding, Diet Red Tide, Fried Floatsam, Nacho Oyster Skins, Barnacle Rings, Chili Coral Bits, Yummy Bunz, Wow! Soup, Beans on Toast, all small please. Plus artistic advice with a side of looking good.

TheSpongyKnight

Spongy Knight: Now I got a thing to do. (connects megaphones before speaking into them) TESTING!!!
The high decibel rate from the saying broke all the windows of the Krusty Krab and launched soundwaves all over. The soundwaves fly all the way to Snail-Po World Headquarters.
Fish: What is it, Peterson?
Peterson: I'm not sure. I feel...a disturbance.
Now we cut back to the Krusty Krab...

TheSpongyKnight

Spongy Knight: Fine! Bring it!

Het Neeuq: I'm back!

Spongy Knight: Hey! Whatever you do, don't steal my squire friends, including Gary the Knightly Snail.

Het Neeuq: Too late! SPEED GEAR!!!

Het Neeuq uses her Speed Gear to kidnap all of Spongy Knight's squire friends except Gary the Knightly Snail.

Spongy Knight: You better give my friends back, or else!

Het Neeuq ignored him and flew away.

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
122 Conch Street, Bikini Bottom (or the USA)
Frenchy: Later... at Mr.Krabs's house

(Krabbot-9000 powers back up from hibernation)

Krabbot-9000: Argh, Argh, Argh, where is everyone?

(He looks around Mr.Krabs's house, only for him to find no one there)

Krabbot-9000: I'm guessing now one's here...

(Krabbot-9000 after coming to that realization of this, exits out of Mr.Krabs's house to go find someone elsewhere)

Frenchy: Now back to where we were before...

Back