Rocko's Modern Life

hfjs

rockos-suckomatic.jpg

JOLLY GOOD SHOW

It's long gone, but discuss it here.

Katniss

totally coral
I need to watch more of this show. Don't know why it wasn't on my radar much as a kid. But I saw that "welcome to Heck" episode on the 90s Are All That block once and it was pretty funny.

Illiniguy34

That Reviewing Guy
I remember watching this when I was about 3 or 4 and haven't watched it in a while. I'll probably rewatch it again at some point when I have the time.

Cha

I love SBM
Seriously the one with Wacky Deli is one of the best cartoon episodes on TV.

A very great show that I need to keep rewatching more so I remember everything.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
One of the many classic 90s Nick cartoons that is timeless for me. Just about every episode is hilarious. I think there was 1 that I didn't really like but :dunno:

The Navy

Banished
I watched the whole series a few years back when I got the Complete Series dvd. Very underrated show, more people should watch it.

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
Probably my favorite Nicktoon of this era. (It having some of the same cast and crew that would go on to make SpongeBob, including Stephen Hillenburg himself, might have something to do with that.) The Wacky Delly episode was classic and the show in general did have some gross-out humor but had more than enough cleverness and wit to balance it out.

Big Meaty Claws said:
I don't know if I like this show or Ren and Stimpy more. But, I think they're both the best 90's Nick shows.
Replace Ren & Stimpy--a show that I respect more than I like--with Hey Arnold, and I'd agree with you.

Back