Rocko's Modern Life TV Movie

dmandaboi

I love SBM

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
What's with Nick and all of the nostalgia pandering like the cancelled Nicktoons movie and Hey Arnold movies?

Well, I heard something about Joe Murray and others working on something secret, so if the creator's involved, I'm sure it could be at least decent, since I loved Rocko and Camp Lazlo.

Supmandude

Squog
I think this will be great. Rocko's Modern Life is one of those shows that every second I've seen of it has been perfect, but that I haven't watch enough of yet and need to sit down and watch every single episode some day.

The thing that's stopped me from checking it out is all the censorship that it's had over the years. I want to see it uncut.

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
Supmandude said:
I think this will be great. Rocko's Modern Life is one of those shows that every second I've seen of it has been perfect, but that I haven't watch enough of yet and need to sit down and watch every single episode some day.

The thing that's stopped me from checking it out is all the censorship that it's had over the years. I want to see it uncut.
I'm pretty sure the only way to see it uncensored is on websites like KissCartoon. I'm pretty sure reruns and DVDs are cut.

Back