Rock-a-Bye-Bivalve should be banned.

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
If you ask me, the controversial Rock-a-Bye-Bivalve should be just like the PKMN episode Dennou Senshei Porygon: banned everywhere in the world.

This was basically the episode that started this whole dilemna about SB being homosexual. Even Stephen Hillenburg's confirmation of SB being asexual isn't shutting people up.

A couple of years back, a few people at school even thought I myself was gay just for watching SB.

Does anyone else feel RABB should be banned everywhere?

Mothra

Billy Bighands
Even if it IS banned, people will still talk about it and consider it canon that the events in the episode are permanent - there is a large crowd that enjoy looking at banned stuff, and a much larger crowd of biased idiots on top of that.

But Denn'o Senshi Porygon had a much more serious reason for being banned. It caused 685 viewers to be sent to hospitals, and created new laws for anime broadcasting and viewing. It also caused Pokemon to be on hiatus for 4 months. Did any of that happen to SB? No.

So it's so-so for me. I believe RABB should be aired less, but not banned entirely.

patrick2403

Friends
I agree that the episode did go a little too far but SpongeBob was thought of as gay before that. Also, like Mothra said people will still remember it.

Gary

I'll be whatever I wanna do.
Nothing wrong with that episode. Spongebob isn't being gay, he is just being silly in the episode. Bugs bunny dressed like a girl and noone was saying anything then. The world today is too obsessed with things being gay. Everything has to be controversial to people. Especially us Americans, we always have to go overboard with all this stuff.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
when people say spongebob is gay... I just say "what you say about spongebob is what you are." :P

SpongeChamp

Moby Dollar
Nothing wrong with that episode. Spongebob isn't being gay, he is just being silly in the episode. Bugs bunny dressed like a girl and noone was saying anything then. The world today is too obsessed with things being gay. Everything has to be controversial to people. Especially us Americans, we always have to go overboard with all this stuff.
No. People just need to stop being immature and grow up.

dito, 100% right.

and IF ANY SCENE SHOULD BE BANNED then theseallscenesinseason4/5whenspongebobishuggingpatrick

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll

dito, 100% right.

and IF ANY SCENE SHOULD BE BANNED then these all scenes in season 4/5 when spongebob is hugging patrick
They're BF (best friend) hugs. A lot of best friends hug each other.

Sandy_Rocks

Moby Dollar

dito, 100% right.

and IF ANY SCENE SHOULD BE BANNED then these all scenes in season 4/5 when spongebob is hugging patrick
They're BF (best friend) hugs. A lot of best friends hug each other.
Ditto! I do it (Wich results to Robbie running)

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
No one said anything back then because it wasn't a huge issue. Things were way different back then.

Back