rise my fellow SBMers and lets hate SpongeBob together

cd82a13a72befc50011ceeb6de5f96d4.png

comment all of your hatred of this disgusting and offensive show below.

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
Everything about this show (even the first 3 seasons) is complete garbage, I rather watch every episode of Johnny Test than sit through one episode of SpongeBob

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
i would rather watch all of dora and friends into the city and brian's a bad father a million times each

imrustyokay

Twitter: @imrustyokay
*generic comment about liking a show that everyone hates because you're only joking and it's opposite day and THESE JOKES AREN'T DEAD IN THE GROUND I SWEAR ANARCHY NO TOMMORROW"

JackIsCool

Moby Dollar
most terrible piece of animation i have ever seen, especially those first three seasons.

SpongeCob said:
not even being ironic right now, spongebobia is full of dummies, I know from experience
i used to have a wikia account
u are right but spongebob still suxxx

Every episode is complete garbage, so much so that hearing the show's name offends me on a personal level. I tortured myself by watching every single episode, and it was the most painful experience of my life. The only moment I didn't want to rip out my eyeballs and burn my eardrums to ashes was the toenail scene from House Fancy, which fascinatingly was the greatest moment in all of television. If the show stuck to just stuff like that, it would be the best show ever instead of the worst.

Back