Cartoon Network Rick and Morty season 6

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
The 6th season of Rick and Morty has started and the first episode was airing some days ago.
Do you watch Rick and Morty and the new season?
What is your thought on the first episode?

I have been watching rick and Morty for some years. I barely remember how season 5 finished but I watched the first episode of season 6 and it was pretty nice.
I am not one of the big fans of the show, I think it is very good but not that great as many say so I am not that hyped for the next episodes.

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
The 6th season of Rick and Morty has started and the first episode was airing some days ago.
Do you watch Rick and Morty and the new season?
What is your thought on the first episode?

I have been watching rick and Morty for some years. I barely remember how season 5 finished but I watched the first episode of season 6 and it was pretty nice.
I am not one of the big fans of the show, I think it is very good but not that great as many say so I am not that hyped for the next episodes.
I really don't like rick and Morty, I think it takes self aware to the point were it makes you not care anymore, like when a plot twist happens, rick is like ''surprising now everyone can shut up about it'' why brush of something like that why remove the impact of the scene, if the main character doesn't care why should we care, it feels like they're afraid to tell a serious. but that's just my opinion

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
ikr, they don't take themselves seriously at all, the SpongeBob movie takes itself more seriously than this, and that's not disrespecting the SpongeBob movie, that movie is a masterpiece

It’s all 4th wall jokes about how insignificant the universe is followed by slurred dialogue and excessive profanity.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
I think RaM is pretty good. It has very creative episodes and plots and the characters are pretty nice. I think the comedy is pretty meh but the concept and the vibe are very good. It also has some good animation and art stlye in my opinion. It is very overrated but still good, I would give it 8/10(just to compare it to Spongebob which I give it 9.5/10)

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
I saw the 1st ep of the new season and I found it to be very ok. I've never been the biggest fan of this show

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
Ok, I've seen the next couple episodes of this season and thought they were a little better than the previous episode. I thought the 2nd episode was alright actually. And surprisingly, I actually liked the third one! I know a lot of people hate this episode, and I can't blame them. But I was entertained by it because of how twisted and strange it was. At least I wasn't bored by it like I am by some of the other episodes of this show.

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
In general, my opinions of each episode in the later seasons vary greatly. I thought most episodes in the earlier seasons were good. But in the last few seasons, I think some episodes are pretty good, some are alright or just ok, and some are pretty bad. It's been pretty hit or miss for me.

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
I watched the 5th ep, but not the 4th yet. I thought the 5th ep was pretty good. The fortune cookie concept was fun. And one of the fortunes is really disturbing, and I understand why many hate it. But I found it to be kinda funny because of how ridiculous it was. At least that fortune never actually happened!

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
I watched the 5th ep, but not the 4th yet. I thought the 5th ep was pretty good. The fortune cookie concept was fun. And one of the fortunes is really disturbing, and I understand why many hate it. But I found it to be kinda funny because of how ridiculous it was. At least that fortune never actually happened!
it was still weird for me, but i respect your opinion :imagination:

Back