Rewrite a SpongeBob Episode

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
StormAllenBryat said:
The Great Patty Caper
Instead of Plankton trying to get the forum, Plankton helps SB and Pat to get it. And let have the fish who turned into a Warewolf take the key.
Robot Krabs should've been the culprit.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Trench Billies

SpongeBob and Patrick go on a flight and accidentally land in a trench in the middle of nowhere in the middle of a mountain feud and they're pitted against each other by the hillbillies they meet who look a lot like Plankton's relatives. This will either make or break their friendship.

MissTree

Moby Dollar
The Main Drain- just scrap this idea, it cant be saved. or at least fix the plotholes.
One Coarse Meal- Mr. Krabs should not be a big fat jerk, no Plankton suicide, SpongeBob should have more of a role as he was near useless
A Pal For Gary- basically the same except the Puffy Fluffy stuff happens behind closed doors, and he helps Gary fight it off - he doesnt see it for the monster it really is until it goes to its final form
Little Yellow Book- Squidward should feel remorse for humiliating SpongeBob. The Bikini Bottomites shouldnt know whose diary hes reading until its too late because in the actual episode, they were hypocrites.

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
brb cringing so hard at my past self >_<

Old Man Bran Flakes said:
Wait, Plankton's trying to take over the forums?! No! I don't want to live on PlanktonBuddy Mania!
No, you dumbbutt, Gordok made PlanktonBuddy Mania sound so cool.

Old Man Bran Flakes said:
Just an idea I had for a while. What if we all changed the events of a certain SpongeBob episode? I mean, I'm sure most of us would like to go back in time and make SpongeBob aware that Puffy Fluffy is killing Gary or stop Patrick from pulling the Main Drain, but since we can't do that, I made this thread. So how would change any of these episodes? For A Pal for Gary, I would make SpongeBob more aware that Puffy Fluffy is trying to kill Gary and have both SpongeBob and Gary fight Puffy Fluffy.

Do you guys have any ideas on how to change up the episodes?
Let me put in mind that my original ending for A Pal for Gary had a sappy ending. :facepalm: I forgot this wasn't a ::dolphin noise:: soap opera.

MASTER OF BIKINI BOTTOM XD

Part Computer or Something
To Love a Patty: Make it a Valentine's Episode where SpongeBob tries to make the perfect Patty to Sandy (I LOVE SPANDY)
The Splinter: Leave the opening, change everything else with The Splinter being alive like that drop of hot sauce in Valentine's Day
Ink Lemonade: Leave the plot but instead of Patrick urging Squdward to give him the ink... Make Squidward, SpongeBob and Patrick making their own lemonade stands and struggling to get costumers
The Nitwitting: Cut out the stupidness and gross out
Every Season 5 episode I called Okay, Squid Wood, All That Glitters, The Thing, Good Neighbors: Change the bad parts about them
Someone in the Kitchen with Sandy: Make Plankton to imitate Sandy like in Imitation Krabs
One Coarse Meal: ... Leave the opening... BURN EVERYTHING ELSE

More coming soon

spongebranch

Banished
To Love a Patty: Make it a Valentine's Episode where SpongeBob tries to make the perfect Patty to Sandy (I LOVE SPANDY)
The Splinter: Leave the opening, change everything else with The Splinter being alive like that drop of hot sauce in Valentine's Day
Ink Lemonade: Leave the plot but instead of Patrick urging Squdward to give him the ink... Make Squidward, SpongeBob and Patrick making their own lemonade stands and struggling to get costumers
The Nitwitting: Cut out the stupidness and gross out
Every Season 5 episode I called Okay, Squid Wood, All That Glitters, The Thing, Good Neighbors: Change the bad parts about them
Someone in the Kitchen with Sandy: Make Plankton to imitate Sandy like in Imitation Krabs
One Coarse Meal: ... Leave the opening... BURN EVERYTHING ELSE

More coming soon
the drop of hot sauce was from Karate Choppers

Back