Reviewing Sbmania Members cause why not (rating and review)

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
@PinkPugPrincess: so starting off with pink pug, a really good admin, but unfortunately she doesn't post much threads, but makes alot of great updates. my rating for pink pug is: 9.2/10

@Original Raw and Uncut: original raw and uncut contributed alot to this site, making people understand what markerbob is and more animation styles, he's been on the site for over 5 years, 8 years to be exact, my rating for raw and uncut is: 10/10

@meko1432: this member is by far the worst member I've ever seen, his topics stink, he's annoying, and he's very very stupid. if i had to rank this idiot i'd give him a: 2/10 and that's just being generous

@Bigsmoker: good user, doesn't make alot of topics, but has some great replies. I'd rate big smoker: 8.9/10

@PizzaApple: contributes alot to the artstyle thread, and asks interesting and cool questions. I'd rate pizza apple: 10/10

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
@PinkPugPrincess: so starting off with pink pug, a really good admin, but unfortunately she doesn't post much threads, but makes alot of great updates. my rating for pink pug is: 9.2/10

@Original Raw and Uncut: original raw and uncut contributed alot to this site, making people understand what markerbob is and more animation styles, he's been on the site for over 5 years, 8 years to be exact, my rating for raw and uncut is: 10/10

@meko1432: this member is by far the worst member I've ever seen, his topics stink, he's annoying, and he's very very stupid. if i had to rank this idiot i'd give him a: 2/10 and that's just being generous

@Bigsmoker: good user, doesn't make alot of topics, but has some great replies. I'd rate big smoker: 8.9/10

@PizzaApple: contributes alot to the artstyle thread, and asks interesting and cool questions. I'd rate pizza apple: 10/10
I'm sorry that I don't post much threads. I'm mostly beaten to it by other members.

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
Hmm... who should I review first? Because this will be a very hard task.

(P.S. Sorry I thought it was a game I didn't know it was just you ranking members, but I do wonder what my ranking would be?)
(sorry for the late reply)

your rank would be a 10

you're a very cool user

Back