Review your *PC* controller(s) (REDUX)

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
You people just can't get it right...

The last topic we made was for controllers that are actually freaking controllers (e.g. the Saitek X52). This is the last topic we're going to make to post them, and if you decide to come in here and post "I just use my mouse and keyboard" or anything along those lines, I am going to report you. 'Nuff said.

The Vampyre of Time

Moby Dollar
Redux? What is this Apocalypse Now?

Anyway, I get why you are mad, but I think reporting is a bit to harsh over something as trivial as a PC controller.

(Please don't gang bang me).

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
lol I was expecting to see this and see more people posting I USE MY MOUSE AND KEYBOARD LULZ

Mooney Suzuki

Voodoo Child

Anyway, I get why you are mad, but I think reporting is a bit to harsh over something as trivial as a PC controller.

(Please don't gang bang me).

dudesterravensfan said:

dudesterravensfan said:
Apocalypse Now
Your face is Apocalypse Now.

But seriously, after two failed topics on this, me and PD aren't going to let you MOUSE AND KEYBOARD idiots off the hook again.

And Slash, out of all people, you are not the one to tell ANYONE to calm down, while you're begging people to RSVP to a fake calendar event.

The Vampyre of Time

Moby Dollar
Darris XTMRage said:
Your face is Apocalypse Now.

But seriously, after two failed topics on this, me and PD aren't going to let you MOUSE AND KEYBOARD idiots off the hook again.

And Slash, out of all people, you are not the one to tell ANYONE to calm down, while you're begging people to RSVP to a fake calendar event.
Your face is Apocalypse Now? You know what Apocalypse Now is right? :P

And I wouldn't consider myself a mouse and keyboard idiot, only a slight one.

Back