Ren & Stimpy rebooting on Comedy Central

Walik

Baby Clam
I am very happy about this news! Although there is a concern that in the end we will get Adult Party Cartoon 2.0, but let's hope for the best.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
I'm also okay with this. John K is not a very nice man. šŸ˜

I really liked the original Ren and Stimpy, so I'm also hoping this is not another Adult Party Cartoon.
Yeah he is not welcome based on what he did in the past.

MPack

Bomb-Selling Pirate
As a Ren & Stimpy fan myself, I'm truly excited for this reboot, including the fact that the worst cartoon creator ever John K. will not be involved, but Billy West is. In my opinion, I prefer the cartoon over the creator when it comes to the creator going through BIG allegations and is not a good person. Same thing goes for CartoonMania (and its infamous creator Matthew Littlemore) although I don't watch that show that much more due to attention from other interests of mine.
Hopefully, the reboot will be something like Animaniacs 2020 and Rocko's Modern Life: Static Cling (having the same characters stay in character in new, modern world and trying to adjust to it, while sticking with what the original show was famous for).

Fear Of A Nerdy Patty

Bomb-Selling Pirate
This is a stupid idea. Without John K. it will lack that unique creative vision that was present in the original cartoon, while if you involve him he will go for full grossout and lowbrow gags even though that's not the only reason that his show was loved. Simply put, SOME THINGS JUST NEED TO BE BURIED. Why does every single thing that achieves the slighest bit of popularity need to get rebooted? This is just as pointless as the pending CGI Rugrats revival.

Back