Regular Show

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
Wow, I'm really sad, because I remeber watching it back in 2010 and enjoying myslef, now it's gonna end after eight seasons, this is a perfect time to wrap the show up, I almost cried when I heard the news. But season 8 is a perfect place to stop. At least Adventure Time will stick around for a ninth season.

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
At least Adventure Time is still going on. But it's sad to see Regular Show go.

BenPaz said:
But Season 7 is the last.
No, JG Quintel already announced season 8. Besides, season 7 kinda ended on a cliffhanger.

BenPaz said:
Thundercats 2011 was supposed to have another season that was confirmed but it got cancelled.
CN released a season 8 clip at Comic Con and they announced it to be released later this year - http://www.animationmagazine.net/tv/cn-peeks-ben-10-regular-show-at-comic-con/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3w3h8dMu-g

Cha

I love SBM
merged with the RS thread

Kinda sad to see RS to go since it was an important show to me back in '10/`11 mainly and recently I got back into it for the dome arc. But I think it had its' day.

I think season 8 will be a great way to wrap up this since they have been teasing us with the dome arc in s7 and it finally happened. Now they can end this show with a high note. This show had it's low times like love triangle crap but it'll always be one of the greatest shows of 10s.

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
I realized this news happened the day before today which is William Salyers' (Rigby's voice actor) birthday. I wonder how he is gonna take this.

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
I hope the show gets a proper ending, since the final episode was recorded before the show for cancelled, If I were a CN excutive, I would end AT after season 8 too, I have nothing against these programs, I just think S8 is a good place to stop.
The mark hamills Twitter page just got terminated, that cancellation news better be real, because I'm gonna be pretty upset if the show drags on for a ninth season, even though I'm sad that it's ending, it doesn't need to drag on and on and on like S9 of Spongebob. It's like beating a dead horse.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Well, I just hope season 8 is another great season to wrap things up because this show has definitely been one of my favorites :thumbsup:

Well, I just hope season 8 is another great season to wrap things up because this show has definitely been one of my favorites :thumbsup:
Grumpy Squidward Guy said:
I hope the show gets a proper ending, since the final episode was recorded before the show for cancelled, If I were a CN excutive, I would end AT after season 8 too, I have nothing against these programs, I just think S8 is a good place to stop.The mark hamills Twitter page just got terminated, that cancellation news better be real, because I'm gonna be pretty upset if the show drags on for a ninth season, even though I'm sad that it's ending, it doesn't need to drag on and on and on like S9 of Spongebob. It's like beating a dead horse.
Did you two not read this?

Krystalite said:
I hate to break it to you guys, but the possibility of RS getting a proper ending may not be true after all. I just find this plain stupid...
https://twitter.com/HamillHimself/status/765403561379311617

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
This Is very frustarating and confusing, maybe just maybe we can hope that Regular Show is getting a ninth season. Hopefully CN allowed them to record one more episode after cancellation, so the show could get a proper ending, I end the program with another TV Movie and count it as part of Season 8.

Back