Recommend Me An Internet Browser

Spongezilla

So on both computer's I have ever used in my life, all we have is Internet Explorer. While I do have Google Chrome now I hardly use it unless something isn't working on IE (and it usually doesn't work on GC either).

But very shortly (matter of days or weeks) I'm getting my own Laptop (recommend me one of those too) but I want some other kind of Internet Browser. I've been recommended Firefox but some of you say it's crap so I'll probably pass.

So yeah, suggestions?

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
although you already sort of said no... I'm going recommend Firefox
really depends on the kind of things you want the most.. add-ons? themes? speed?.... etc. let us know what you are looking for the most in a browser

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick

Developer of Awesomeness
Opera for sure. Look at these nice features that none of the other browsers have:
  • The current fastest browser in the world.
  • There's "Opera Link" which allows integration and sharing of information between other computers and mobile devices (e.g. iPhone).
  • If you have a slow connection, you can speed up your connection by 8x with "Opera Turbo".
  • You can share a file on the internet without uploading. Just point Opera Unite to a folder, put the file in the folder, and copy the link.
  • Built-in, fully functional ad-blocker
  • Built-in Bittorrent downloader
  • Widgets
  • Built-in Greasemonkey support
  • Passes all ACID tests 100%
  • Full multi-OS support, including Linux (Mozilla does not natively support Unix/Linux, by the way)
  • Much more!

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Firefox 4 Beta 1

The current fastest beta browser on Earth
All your favourite Firefox features
3rd party plug ins you've come to adore such as Adblock, Greasemonkey, and Full Screen H*R
Listen to your favourite music
Watch your favourite videos
The most customizable browser on Earth

http://www.firefox.com/beta

Get Firefox

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick

Developer of Awesomeness

Spongezilla

Lol, cool. I hope they still have it at the store I went to today in a few weeks. I only have $300 made so far, but it's only been two weeks.... and we haven't gone to the market any this week...

Back