Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timon and Pumba

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
Nope

I don't like reboots. in fact i don't watch Disney TV shows anymore i prefer Disney and Pixar animated movies.. NOT Live Action Disney movies

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Please no reboots of any of these. I'm tired of reboots. Let's see some original, fresh ideas! There's plenty out there but Disney especially doesn't like giving them a chance because they'd rather make money, which I guess makes sense because they're a corporation above all.

Chris

Floridian
None of the above. Lizzie McGuire is the only one I was really looking forward to but we don't even know if that's going to happen now. Even Stevens I'd be down for. Smart Guy too.

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
No matter how many times this question gets brought up, the answer is always going to be no. I don't ever want to see another reboot that doesn't thoroughly improve what's already been done from the ground up. I want more new IPs.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
I did enjoy the "reboot" of Boy Meets World several years ago when they brought Girl Meets World. Partly because the old cast was still in it but they had great storylines, too.

I only look forward to Lizzie McGuire (or what was suppose to be) but I would like to see Kim Possible, too. That was a show ahead of its time. I bet it would still be going if it was about 5-6 years in the future.

Back