Rate (Good, Meh, Bad) of all Episodes per Season

More

VIP
Lookin' good. I think im gonna start watching Adventure Time the way I'm watching MLP.

SpongyDevotee

Giant Clam
Getting to see Squidward's awesome hair and I really like Patton Oswalt himself and how they were able to get him to do a cameo on this show. Plus, backstories are always interesting to watch. The plot itself seems like something that a lot of other shows have done before and it didn't bother me in that sense.
Well yeah, but those things don't necessarily make the episode good. I didn't really think Squidward's hair was that cool, because I kinda found it weird that he had girls' hair. And it was also random when his hair randomly "disinegrated." But I DO think that it is cool that Patton Oswald, the voice actor for Remy from Ratatouille (I love that movie), got to be on the show and voice Jim. But still, I do like backstories sometimes, but not in this episode at all. And how can you not be bothered by the fact that SpongeBob was literally treated like cr*p?! We always thought that he was the best frycook there is, such as in the episodes Neptune's Spatula and Pickles, but this episode just made SpongeBob look like some ordinary and untalented frycook! :( And that is a horrible continuity error right there! Also, the fact that other shows did that makes the episode unorginal. Another thing I want to point out is that SpongeBob was so sad that he wanted to leave the Krusty Krab for good! :(

I have to admit that I didn't like how SpongeBob was treated in The Original Fry Cook but I find the episode interesting with a funny backstory, SpongeBob's fantasy after ate Jim's patty was enjoyable, Squidward's hair was awesome and I laughed at couple of times. I also liked Jim in the episode. I can understand why you hate the episode though.

SpongyDevotee

Giant Clam
His videos were entertaining but he did have some strange reasons for including certain episodes. I don't even find "A Flea in Her Dome" to be that bad yet it somehow made Top 20 in one of his videos.

Truth or Square from what I can remember was okay. Some of the interstitial they used were kinda cool and it's another special where I didn't really see any of the infamous false advertising that people were talking about.
Well, MoBrosStudios' videos are okay to me, but I don't really like the way he rates and reviews some episodes. I don't know, I just think that SBmania users do a better job of talking about SpongeBob episodes than YouTube users do. But Pieguyrulz is definitely my favorite SpongeBob reviewer on YouTube.

Truth or Square is pretty good to me. :) It had some cool things about it, and its "false advertising" didn't really bother me all that much.

AngryKoopa1996 said:
Okay, cool, I'll check it out right now. :)

SB_DW_Fan said:
okay, I can see it now.
Okay, that's great! Now everyone can check out AngryKoopa1996's topic! ^_^

Remember to comment about it

I will. :)

More

VIP
And I don't like Rule of Dumb, no matter what people said good things about this episode. I watched the episode again yesterday and I still don't like it. It's just too low on humor and Patrick bothered me a lot.
That's what I'd do with Artist Unknown and I Heart Dancing, and maybe some others.

Also, I'd definitely defend Rock a Bye Bivalve. ;)

More

VIP
Well, honestly, when I re-watch Atlantis SquarePantis for my upcoming bottom 11, the opinion will be 100% away from advertisement. Why? Wasn't watching the show at the time. Sure of it. Started somewhere before Pest of the West. But since I saw it so much already, I think it'll be as bad as I'm thinking it is.

So, yeah, can't wait for the season 7 review!

But why are the creators proud of the episode? They pretty much killed half the audience.

SpongyDevotee

Giant Clam
[SIZE=11pt]Here are my final Season 6 ratings! Once again, some of my ratings were changed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]House Fancy- Bad[/SIZE] (I hated SpongeBob in this one, the episode was boring, and how can I possibly enjoy an episode that has that toenail scene!)

[SIZE=11pt]Krabby Road- Good[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Penny Foolish- Good [/SIZE](I found Mr. Krabs’ penny obsession really humorous and silly! I don’t get the episode’s hate. Oh, and that scene where the moon “turns into” a penny was priceless!)

[SIZE=11pt]Nautical Novice- Good [/SIZE](Okay, the ending did suck, but the rest of the episode makes up for it. And let’s assume that SpongeBob did do all of that, but the man thought that he was the one controlling the boat, even though it was really SpongeBob.)

[SIZE=11pt]Spongicus- Meh[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Suction Cup Symphony- Meh[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Not Normal- AMAZING [/SIZE](I enjoyed this one a lot. Pretty neat concept.)

[SIZE=11pt]Gone- AMAZING[/SIZE] (FAVORITE EPISODE OF SEASON 6) (I know that many people HATE this episode because of the ending, but I never was bothered by the ending AT ALL. Sorry. And I LOVE the rest of the episode.)

[SIZE=11pt]The Splinter- Good [/SIZE](The episode is actually good. No one gives it a chance because they are apparently too grossed-out by the splinter.)

[SIZE=11pt]Slide Whistle Stooges- Meh[/SIZE] (Previously: Good)

[SIZE=11pt]A Life in a Day- AMAZING [/SIZE](Livin’ like Larry!!!)

[SIZE=11pt]Sun Bleached- AMAZING [/SIZE](Pretty funny episode. I enjoy it a lot.)

[SIZE=11pt]Giant Squidward- Bad[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]No Nose Knows- Bad[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Patty Caper- Meh[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Plankton's Regular- Meh[/SIZE] (Previously: Good)

[SIZE=11pt]Boating Buddies- Bad [/SIZE](MY LEAST FAVORITE SPONGEBOB EPISODE EVER!!!)

[SIZE=11pt]The Krabby Kronicle- AMAZING [/SIZE](I love this episode. People do hate Mr. Krabs in it though, but hey, he DID get his comeuppance.)

[SIZE=11pt]The Slumber Party- Meh[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Grooming Gary- Meh[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One- Meh [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Porous Pockets- Bad (Previously: Meh[/SIZE])

[SIZE=11pt]Choir Boys- Bad[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Krusty Krushers- Meh[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Card- Meh[/SIZE] (Previously: Good)

[SIZE=11pt]Dear Vikings- Bad[/SIZE] (Previously: Meh)

[SIZE=11pt]Ditchin'- Good[/SIZE] (Previously: AMAZING)

[SIZE=11pt]Grandpappy the Pirate- Meh [/SIZE](Way to ignore continuity!)

[SIZE=11pt]Cephalopod Lodge- Bad [/SIZE](So horrible.)

[SIZE=11pt]Squid's Visit- Bad[/SIZE] (Previously: Meh)

[SIZE=11pt]To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants- Meh[/SIZE] (Previously: Good)

[SIZE=11pt]Shuffleboarding- Bad[/SIZE] (Previously: Good)

[SIZE=11pt]Professor Squidward- Bad [/SIZE](Such an AWFUL episode!!! SpongeBob and Patrick were so unlikable! And Squidward being tortured was beyond annoying!)

[SIZE=11pt]Pet or Pests- Bad[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Komputer Overload- Meh[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gullible Pants- Bad [/SIZE](ONE OF THE WORST SPONGEBOB EPISODES EVER!!! SpongeBob acted like a total dumb a**, and Squidward was beyond a jerk! And he had no comeuppance at all!)

[SIZE=11pt]Overbooked- AMAZING[/SIZE] (I really liked it. Very simple, but awesome, plot.)

[SIZE=11pt]No Hat for Pat- Meh[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Toy Store of Doom- Meh[/SIZE] (Previously: Good)

[SIZE=11pt]Sand Castles in the Sand- AMAZING[/SIZE] (Funny and amazing!!!)

[SIZE=11pt]Shell Shocked- Good[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Chum Bucket Supreme- AMAZING[/SIZE] (A REALLY GOOD EPISODE! Chum is fum! And that scene with SpongeBob going through the 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, and the subsequent slideshow scene, were COMPLETELY AWESOME!!!)

[SIZE=11pt]Single Cell Anniversary- AMAZING[/SIZE] (One of the best Plankton/Karen and Plankton/SpongeBob episodes.)

[SIZE=11pt]Truth or Square- Meh[/SIZE] (Previously: Good) (I’m only counting the SpongeBob segments.)

[SIZE=11pt]Pineapple Fever- Bad [/SIZE](Squidward + SpongeBob and Patrick = HORRIBLE EPISODE! Especially in this season! It actually works well to be FUNNY in episodes like Good Neighbors and Club SpongeBob though.)

[SIZE=11pt]Chum Caverns- Meh[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Clash of Triton- Bad[/SIZE] (Previously: Meh)

[SIZE=11pt]Anyone disagree with any of my episode ratings?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Anyone agree with some of my "controversial" ratings?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Please give me feedback. Season 7 is coming soon.[/SIZE]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SIZE=11pt]So now here are my Season 7 ratings!!! Ah, this season. The season that happens to be my least favorite of the entire series. Want to know WHY? Well, let’s take a look.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tentacle-Vision- Bad (Let’s make SpongeBob a complete idiot to torture Squidward more!)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt][/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Dancing- Meh (I hated Squidward in this one. This is essentially Artist Unknown. Some good things about this episode: Dance scenes; comeuppance, and some bad things: Jealous and jerky Squidward; mostly unfunny as an episode.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Growth Spout- Meh[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Stuck in the Wringer- Good (I happen to like this one….)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Someone's in the Kitchen With Sandy- Bad[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Inside Job- Bad (It’s really boring and stupid)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Greasy Buffoons- Bad[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Model Sponge- AMAZING[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful- Meh[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]A Pal for Gary- Bad (DOLPHIN NOISE THIS EPISODE!)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Yours, Mine and Mine- Meh[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Kracked Krabs- Good (I liked its slight similarity to Chocolate with Nuts with the theme of “exxageration”.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Curse of Bikini Bottom- Meh (Had the potential to be good, but the writers threw that out the window.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Squidward in Clarinetland- Bad[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]SpongeBob's Last Stand- Meh[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Back to the Past- Bad[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Bad Guy Club for Villains- Bad (Let’s watch people watching a boring episode of a TV show!)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]A Day Without Tears- Bad (Let’s make an episode entirely about one of post-movie SpongeBob’s worst characteristics!)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Summer Job- Bad (Boating Buddies Part 2)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]One Coarse Meal- Bad (Driving someone to suicide is hilarious!)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gary in Love- Bad (A completely boring episode.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Play's The Thing- Bad[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Rodeo Daze- Bad[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gramma's Secret Recipe- Bad[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Cent of Money- Good (It was decent, I guess.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom- Bad [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle- Bad[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Curse of the Hex- Bad[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Main Drain- Bad[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]T[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]renchbillies- Bad[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Sponge-Cano!- Bad (Screwed up everything imaginable.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Great Patty Caper- Meh[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]That Sinking Feeling- Meh[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Karate Star- Meh[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Buried in Time- Meh[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Enchanted Tiki Dreams- Good[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Abrasive Side- AMAZING (FAVORITE EPISODE OF SEASON 7)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Earworm- AMAZING[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Hide and Then What Happens?- Bad[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Shellback Shenanigans- Bad[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Masterpiece- Meh[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Whelk Attack- Bad[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]You Don't Know Sponge- Bad (Patrick= IQ of -714)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tunnel of Glove- Meh[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Krusty Dogs- Good[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Wreck of the Mauna Loa- Good[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]New Fish in Town- Meh[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Love That Squid- Bad (I happen to hate this one. A LOT.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Big Sister Sam- Bad (Let’s add a random new character to make a horrible episode!)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Perfect Chemistry- Good[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]WTF, most of the episodes were Bad!!! And there were quite a lot of Mehs too. And only 3 AMAZINGS?! And 8 Goods. I only liked 20% of the episodes in this season, and THIS IS SPONGEBOB we’re talking about!!! And also, THIS is the season that initially made me give up on the show. Definitely the worst season of the entire series.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Please give me feedback. Season 8 is coming soon.[/SIZE]

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
Your Season 7 ratings are pretty agreeable, especially your scores for Earworm, One Coarse Meal, and A Pal For Gary. Though, I have to ask, why do you hate Greasy Buffoons, Squidward In Clarinetland, and Love That Squid?

SpongyDevotee

Giant Clam
GordokTheMad said:
Your Season 7 ratings are pretty agreeable, especially your scores for Earworm, One Coarse Meal, and A Pal For Gary. Though, I have to ask, why do you hate Greasy Buffoons, Squidward In Clarinetland, and Love That Squid?
Thanks! :D I'm glad you think so.

Well, for Greasy Buffons, I found the whole episode to be really gross and just plain wrong because of how Mr. Krabs and Plankton were serving a lot of unhealthy grease to these customers just to make more money and to gain more customers, and I thought the ending was pretty bad because it really didn't clear up their actions very much, and it was pretty stupid how SpongeBob just absorbed it all up. Sorry, but I don't really see anything good about this episode. Care to explain why you like it? I could think about it, and rewatch this episode, and I may think differently about this episode a bit.

For Squidward in Clarinetland, I hated SpongeBob in the episode because of how he was SO annoying and just went on to torture Squidward. The weird sequences with Squidward in that weird world thing is really creepy and just plain awful in my opinion! This episode was also really confusing to me and barely made any sense. The episode ended badly for Squidward, when all he wanted was to have a decent clarinet recital. To me, this episode is horrible, I'm sorry. It is one of the main reasons why I initially gave up on the show too! Can you also tell me why you like it?

Lastly, for Love That Squid, I essentially found this episode boring. It was not funny at all, and it even failed at making jokes, liking SpongeBob randomly putting on makeup when he was running. Also, SpongeBob crossdressing in this episode was kind of stupid, and it really didn't work to make the episode funny. The ending where Squidward yells at SpongeBob when he was trying to help was pretty awful too. And what happens next barely made any sense. But yeah, this episode isn't entirely horrible, but I didn't like it because of how it was so boring and unfunny. The plot was so cliche too. I feel the same way about Gary In Love too. Also, once again, I want to know why you like this episode?

goodmorning

Moby Dollar
SpongyDevotee said:
[SIZE=11pt]You Don't Know Sponge- Bad (Patrick= IQ of -714)[/SIZE]
THANK GOD. i thought i was the only one who hated that episode. sadly,i'm still one of the very few people who hate earworm...

but i want to ask,why did you like stuck in the wringer?

Pospooky

Moby Dollar
Time to kill 2 birds with one stone.

House Fancy- Bad (I hated SpongeBob in this one, the episode was boring, and how can I possibly enjoy an episode that has that toenail scene!) toenails but agreed

Krabby Road- Good Yeah.

Penny Foolish- Good (I found Mr. Krabs’ penny obsession really humorous and silly! I don’t get the episode’s hate. Oh, and that scene where the moon “turns into” a penny was priceless!)It was meh.

Nautical Novice- Good (Okay, the ending did suck, but the rest of the episode makes up for it. And let’s assume that SpongeBob did do all of that, but the man thought that he was the one controlling the boat, even though it was really SpongeBob.) That alternate ending couldn't exist because at the end the boat flops on the man and Mrs. Puff thanks to SB, meaning that he had no idea what he was doing. But agreed.

Spongicus- Meh Yeah, but the ending is so great. It's like HAHAHAHAHAHAHA nvm.

Suction Cup Symphony- Meh I thought it was AMAZING!

Not Normal- AMAZING (I enjoyed this one a lot. Pretty neat concept.) This was really hilarious, and Spongebob felt pre-movie in this episode.

Gone- AMAZING (FAVORITE EPISODE OF SEASON 6) (I know that many people HATE this episode because of the ending, but I never was bothered by the ending AT ALL. Sorry. And I LOVE the rest of the episode.) OH THE AGREENESS

The Splinter- Good (The episode is actually good. No one gives it a chance because they are apparently too grossed-out by the splinter.) I'm one of those people. Once when I was 7 or 8 I watched this and never watched it again.

Slide Whistle Stooges- Meh Guilty pleasure, same.

A Life in a Day- AMAZING (Livin’ like Larry!!!)It would be amazing if the scenes where Patrick basically tortures himself were more tame so just Good.

Sun Bleached- AMAZING (Pretty funny episode. I enjoy it a lot.) It's just Good.

Giant Squidward- Bad We're like the only two people who think that I assume.

No Nose Knows- Bad YES. One of the worse Pat's a jerk episodes.

Patty Caper- Meh Same, because the replay value is nonexistent since you know who stole the ingredient.

Plankton's Regular- Meh (Previously: Good) Same. Not because of the ending, but because do SB and Krabs really need to take away Plankton's one customer?!

Boating Buddies- Bad (MY LEAST FAVORITE SPONGEBOB EPISODE EVER!!!) Mentally disturbing.

The Krabby Kronicle- AMAZING (I love this episode. People do hate Mr. Krabs in it though, but hey, he DID get his comeuppance.) Like...I dunno. It's a guilty pleasure. So Good.

The Slumber Party- Meh Agreed

Grooming Gary- Meh I like it. I like things where something stands up, mainly because I DESPISE bullying.

SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One- Meh Same.

Porous Pockets- Bad At first I thought this was Meh, but then I realized how derailed SB's character was!

Choir Boys- Bad As a kid I thought this was bad. That means you're doing something wrong,

Krusty Krushers- Meh Same

The Card- Meh Same

Dear Vikings- Bad Stiff as Abnegation. Divergent fans know what I mean. And really really so boring.

Ditchin'- Good nooo change it back to amazing ;-;

Grandpappy the Pirate- Meh (Way to ignore continuity) all my thoughts about this episode in 5 words.

Cephalopod Lodge- Bad (So horrible.) Hey, wanna watch Squidward get tortured? Of course you don't. Agreed.

Squid's Visit- Bad See: Boating Buddies

To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants- Meh is this like a S6 Best Day Ever

Shuffleboarding- Bad oh the awfulness.

Professor Squidward- Bad (Such an AWFUL episode!!! SpongeBob and Patrick were so unlikable! And Squidward being tortured was beyond annoying!) I don't remember this episode but I didn't think it was good.

Pet or Pests- Bad Agreed

Komputer Overload- Meh Agreed

Gullible Pants- Bad (ONE OF THE WORST SPONGEBOB EPISODES EVER!!! SpongeBob acted like a total dumb a**, and Squidward was beyond a jerk! And he had no comeuppance at all!) Really awful.

Overbooked- AMAZING (I really liked it. Very simple, but awesome, plot.) Agreed

No Hat for Pat- Meh I freaking HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE this episode. I mean, mutilating yourself is friggin HILARIOUS, right?

Toy Store of Doom- Meh Agreed

Sand Castles in the Sand- AMAZING (Funny and amazing!!!) Overrated but still agreed.

Shell Shocked- Good Agreed

Chum Bucket Supreme- AMAZING (A REALLY GOOD EPISODE! Chum is fum! And that scene with SpongeBob going through the 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, and the subsequent slideshow scene, were COMPLETELY AWESOME!!!) I love the slideshow scene (hey that's me!) and "can you see this genius genius"

Single Cell Anniversary- AMAZING (One of the best Plankton/Karen and Plankton/SpongeBob episodes.) Yep

Truth or Square- Meh (Previously: Good) Same

Pineapple Fever- Bad (Squidward + SpongeBob and Patrick = HORRIBLE EPISODE! Especially in this season! It actually works well to be FUNNY in episodes like Good Neighbors and Club SpongeBob though.) eyebrows. Also hated this episode.

Chum Caverns- Meh I think it's Good.

The Clash of Triton- Bad

Season 7:

Tentacle-Vision- Bad (Let’s make SpongeBob a complete idiot to torture Squidward more!) And Patrick, throw in a pee joke, and ta-da. This piece of ::dolphin noise::.

I ♥ Dancing- Meh (I hated Squidward in this one. This is essentially Artist Unknown. Some good things about this episode: Dance scenes; comeuppance, and some bad things: Jealous and jerky Squidward; mostly unfunny as an episode.) Pretty much

Growth Spout- Meh yeah

Stuck in the Wringer- Good (I happen to like this one….) WOTT This dives below atrocitious territory.

Someone's in the Kitchen With Sandy- Bad Yeah

The Inside Job- Bad (It’s really boring and stupid) lolwut? I think it's amazing.

Greasy Buffoons- Bad Meh

Model Sponge- AMAZING Bad. So bad.

Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful- Meh Same.

A Pal for Gary- Bad (DOLPHIN NOISE THIS EPISODE!) Like, I don't think this is the worst SB episode ever. It's Meh, but leaning VERY closely to Bad.

Yours, Mine and Mine- Meh Bad

Kracked Krabs- Good (I liked its slight similarity to Chocolate with Nuts with the theme of “exxageration”.) It's meh

The Curse of Bikini Bottom- Meh (Had the potential to be good, but the writers threw that out the window.) Pretty much

Squidward in Clarinetland- Bad I love the surrealness of this episode. So amazing actually

SpongeBob's Last Stand- Meh Same

Back to the Past- Bad Meh

The Bad Guy Club for Villains- Bad (Let’s watch people watching a boring episode of a TV show!)Yeah pretty much

A Day Without Tears- Bad (Let’s make an episode entirely about one of post-movie SpongeBob’s worst characteristics!) Same

Summer Job- Bad (Boating Buddies Part 2) It's not mentally disturbing, just really bad.

One Coarse Meal- Bad (Driving someone to suicide is hilarious!) MY SENTIMENTAL SPONGES EXACTLY

Gary in Love- Bad (A completely boring episode.) I love this one.

The Play's The Thing- Bad Yeah

Rodeo Daze- Bad HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE

Gramma's Secret Recipe- Bad It feels a lot like a rehash of Imitation Krabs

The Cent of Money- Good (It was decent, I guess.) TGSR + Penny Foolish = This

The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom- Bad I thought it was Good.

Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle- Bad Yeah.

The Curse of the Hex- Bad oh whoops I forgot this one already lol

The Main Drain- Bad Yeah

Trenchbillies- Bad Stereotypes + unfunny humor = this

Sponge-Cano!- Bad (Screwed up everything imaginable.) You know, this episode had so much potential, and that potential was thrown out of the window.

The Great Patty Caper- Meh Yeah

That Sinking Feeling- Meh I love it

Karate Star- Meh I love it also

Buried in Time- Meh Same

Enchanted Tiki Dreams- Good Same

The Abrasive Side- AMAZING (FAVORITE EPISODE OF SEASON 7) Same

Earworm- AMAZING I really hate this actually.

Hide and Then What Happens?- Bad Let's make Patrick an asshole because why not

Shellback Shenanigans- Bad See: Gramma's Secret Recipe

The Masterpiece- Meh Yeah

Whelk Attack- Bad Yep

You Don't Know Sponge- Bad (Patrick= IQ of -714) See: Hide And Then What Happens?

Tunnel of Glove- Meh Yeah

Krusty Dogs- Good Meh

The Wreck of the Mauna Loa- Good Mr. Krabs' cheapness kinda bogged this down from Amazing to Good imo.

New Fish in Town- Meh Same

Love That Squid- Bad (I happen to hate this one. A LOT.) Erm, why exactly?

Big Sister Sam- Bad (Let’s add a random new character to make a horrible episode!) yep

Perfect Chemistry- Good Yep

Well that took forever

More

VIP
[SIZE=11pt]House Fancy- Bad[/SIZE] (I hated SpongeBob in this one, the episode was boring, and how can I possibly enjoy an episode that has that toenail scene!) Agreed

[SIZE=11pt]Krabby Road- Good Agreed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Penny Foolish- Good [/SIZE](I found Mr. Krabs’ penny obsession really humorous and silly! I don’t get the episode’s hate. Oh, and that scene where the moon “turns into” a penny was priceless!) Just Okay should settle it.

Nautical Novice- Good (Okay, the ending did suck, but the rest of the episode makes up for it. And let’s assume that SpongeBob did do all of that, but the man thought that he was the one controlling the boat, even though it was really SpongeBob.) The ending really really sucked, and even though the rest was good, it just adds up to okay.

[SIZE=11pt]Spongicus- Meh Good[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Suction Cup Symphony- Meh Good[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Not Normal- AMAZING [/SIZE](I enjoyed this one a lot. Pretty neat concept.) Agreed

[SIZE=11pt]Gone- AMAZING[/SIZE] (FAVORITE EPISODE OF SEASON 6) (I know that many people HATE this episode because of the ending, but I never was bothered by the ending AT ALL. Sorry. And I LOVE the rest of the episode.) Okay, same reasons as Nautical Novice.

[SIZE=11pt]The Splinter- Good [/SIZE](The episode is actually good. No one gives it a chance because they are apparently too grossed-out by the splinter.) Bad This episode had almost no legs behind it, and the visuals of the splinter were horrendous

[SIZE=11pt]Slide Whistle Stooges- Meh[/SIZE] (Previously: Good) Bad just as annoying as The Splinter is disgusting.

[SIZE=11pt]A Life in a Day- AMAZING [/SIZE](Livin’ like Larry!!!) Agreed

Sun Bleached- AMAZING (Pretty funny episode. I enjoy it a lot.) ​Not really, Patrick and Craig were absolute jerks and SpongeBob was just left there to get skin cancer.

[SIZE=11pt]Giant Squidward- Bad Agreed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]No Nose Knows- Bad Good, it's one of the more justified Patprick episodes since of course he never encountered to any scents. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Patty Caper- Meh Good It was decent[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Plankton's Regular- Meh[/SIZE] (Previously: Good) Agreed (Same as Nautical Novice and Gone)

[SIZE=11pt]BOATING Buddies- Bad [/SIZE](MY LEAST FAVORITE SPONGEBOB EPISODE EVER!!!) Not the worst episode, not close, but agreed.

[SIZE=11pt]The Krabby Kronicle- AMAZING [/SIZE](I love this episode. People do hate Mr. Krabs in it though, but hey, he DID get his comeuppance.) There were enjoyable moments, but of course Mr. Krabs was terrible.

[SIZE=11pt]The Slumber Party- Meh AMAZING On the lower side of it but still one of the season's best[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Grooming Gary- Meh Bad[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One- Meh Agreed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Porous Pockets- Bad (Previously: Meh[/SIZE]) Agreed

[SIZE=11pt]Choir Boys- Bad Agreed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Krusty Krushers- Meh Agreed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Card- Meh[/SIZE] (Previously: Good) Bad, just look at Mr. Enter;s opinion, I completely agree, although it's far from the worst Patprick episode.

[SIZE=11pt]Dear Vikings- Bad[/SIZE] (Previously: Meh) Agreed

[SIZE=11pt]Ditchin'- Good[/SIZE] (Previously: AMAZING) Just Okay

[SIZE=11pt]Grandpappy the Pirate- Meh [/SIZE](Way to ignore continuity!) AMAZING (Same as The Slumber Party)

[SIZE=11pt]Cephalopod Lodge- Bad [/SIZE](So horrible.) Agreed

[SIZE=11pt]Squid's Visit- Bad[/SIZE] (Previously: Meh) Agreed

[SIZE=11pt]To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants- Meh[/SIZE] (Previously: Good) Bad (like Best Day Ever only worse, however I have warmed up to that episode)

[SIZE=11pt]Shuffleboarding- Bad[/SIZE] (Previously: Good) Agreed

[SIZE=11pt]Professor Squidward- Bad [/SIZE](Such an AWFUL episode!!! SpongeBob and Patrick were so unlikable! And Squidward being tortured was beyond annoying!) Agreed

[SIZE=11pt]Pet or Pests- Bad Agreed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Komputer Overload- Meh Good[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gullible Pants- Bad [/SIZE](ONE OF THE WORST SPONGEBOB EPISODES EVER!!! SpongeBob acted like a total dumb a**, and Squidward was beyond a jerk! And he had no comeuppance at all!) Agreed

[SIZE=11pt]Overbooked- AMAZING[/SIZE] (I really liked it. Very simple, but awesome, plot.) Agreed

[SIZE=11pt]No Hat for Pat- Meh Agreed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Toy Store of Doom- Meh[/SIZE] (Previously: Good) Agreed

[SIZE=11pt]Sand Castles in the Sand- AMAZING[/SIZE] (Funny and amazing!!!) Agreed

[SIZE=11pt]Shell Shocked- Good Agreed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Chum Bucket Supreme- AMAZING[/SIZE] (A REALLY GOOD EPISODE! Chum is fum! And that scene with SpongeBob going through the 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, and the subsequent slideshow scene, were COMPLETELY AWESOME!!!) Agreed

[SIZE=11pt]Single Cell Anniversary- AMAZING[/SIZE] (One of the best Plankton/Karen and Plankton/SpongeBob episodes.) Agreed

[SIZE=11pt]Truth or Square- Meh[/SIZE] (Previously: Good) (I’m only counting the SpongeBob segments.) AMAZING I still stand by my opinion. I, actually don't think Truth or Square deserves it's hate. It's not exactly a guilty pleasure, but it may get some atrocity points, but I love it a lot. Don't get me wrong, the Patchy segments were horrid, (though that's not included in my reviews) as was the formula scene and wedding scene, but you really can't judge an episode by the hype, as it falls under Nickelodeon's part, and if this special was made any other time, it probably would've sucked, but since it's a tenth anniversary special, using an idea like this kinda makes sense. It had that classic SpongeBob flare by using the very simple story so the jokes could shine through. Was it heavy on jokes? No, but the interesting flashbacks (excluding the formula and wedding scene) made up for it. You know, SpongeBob was just never epic, it was supposed to be this way. Compared to Atlantis SquarePantis (which was a pile of utter ::dolphin noise::), this was great.

[SIZE=11pt]Pineapple Fever- Bad [/SIZE](Squidward + SpongeBob and Patrick = HORRIBLE EPISODE! Especially in this season! It actually WORKS WELL to be FUNNY in episodes like Good Neighbors and Club SpongeBob though.) Agreed. My least favorite episode from the Season.

[SIZE=11pt]Chum Caverns- Meh Agreed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Clash of Triton- Bad[/SIZE] (Previously: Meh) Agreed

In My Opinion:
Amazing: 9
Good: 7
Okay: 10
Bad: 20

So, Season 6 was just bad, but not awful. It had it's fair share of gems and it's atrocities are pretty weak.

[SIZE=11pt]Please give me feedback. Season 7 is coming soon.[/SIZE]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Weird, I remember you saying A Pal for Gary was your least favorite episode. A little more agreeable but still have different opinions. Let me talk about your Final Season 6 and Season 7 opinions.

[SIZE=11pt]So now here are my Season 7 ratings!!! Ah, this season. The season that happens to be my least favorite of the entire series. Want to know WHY? Well, let’s take a look.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tentacle-Vision- Bad (Let’s make SpongeBob a complete idiot to torture Squidward more!) Agreed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Dancing- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Meh[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] (I hated Squidward in this one. This is essentially Artist Unknown. Some good things about this episode: Dance scenes; comeuppance, and some bad things: Jealous and jerky Squidward; mostly unfunny as an episode.) Agreed. I found this episode ANNOYINGLY overrated, and your opinion is what I think. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Growth Spout- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Meh[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad[/SIZE]

Stuck in the Wringer- Good[SIZE=11pt] (I happen to like this one….) This pile of ::dolphin noise:: is almost [/SIZE]inexcusable[SIZE=11pt]. It's my third least favorite episode of the series. Patrick just exists to cause problems and selfishly puts his stuff before SpongeBob's agony. And he isn't allowed to scold him for nearly firing him from work, being unable to have fun, and even starve him to near-death!? And the joke moral just continued to hurt this episode. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Someone's in the Kitchen With Sandy- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad Definitely agreed. This is my least favorite. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Inside Job- Bad (It’s really boring and stupid) I used to dislike it, but I grown into it. I found the episode funny. The ending kinda killed it, but still. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Good[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Greasy Buffoons- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad Agreed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Model Sponge- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]AMAZING[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Tell me why people like this episode? The TV company should be sewed for what they do. And SpongeBob was utterly oblivious to everything. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Meh [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]A Pal for Gary-[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Bad (::DOLPHIN NOISE:: THIS EPISODE!) Definitely agreed. It's my second least favorite of the series, by about one atrocity point. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Yours, Mine and Mine- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Meh[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]This episode is terrible. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Kracked Krabs- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Good[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] (I liked its slight similarity to Chocolate with Nuts with the theme of “exxageration”.) It kinda had today's Mr Krabs in many bodies. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Meh[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Curse of Bikini Bottom- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Meh[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] (Had the potential to be good, but the writers threw that out the window.) Agreed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Squidward in Clarinetland- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] I found this episode quite interesting. The visuals were very nice. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Good[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]SpongeBob's Last Stand- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Meh[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Back to the Past- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Meh[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Bad Guy Club for Villains- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt](Let’s watch people watching a boring episode of a TV show!) I share your opinions, but I can't call it more than [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Meh.[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]A Day Without Tears- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt](Let’s make an episode entirely about one of post-movie SpongeBob’s worst characteristics!) Agreed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Summer Job- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] (Boating Buddies Part 2) Agreed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]One Coarse Meal- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt](Driving someone to suicide is hilarious!) Agreed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gary in Love- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] (A completely boring episode.) I liked this episode. Only problem was instead of returning Snellie and completely wasting the opportunity, they made up a snail we don't know or care about, close to Meh, but [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Good[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Play's The Thing- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad Agreed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Rodeo Daze- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad Agreed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gramma's Secret Recipe- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad Agreed[/SIZE]

The Cent of Money- Good [SIZE=11pt](It was decent, I guess.) ​Mr. Krabs may have got the proper [/SIZE]comeuppance[SIZE=11pt] for his actions, but that doesn't quite make up for the pain Gary went through. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad Agreed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Good[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] (Underrated/Guilty Pleasure)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Curse of the Hex- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad Agreed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Main Drain- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad Agreed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Trenchbillies- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad Agreed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Sponge-Cano!- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad (Screwed up everything imaginable.) Agreed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Great Patty Caper- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Meh[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]That Sinking Feeling- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Meh Agreed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Karate Star- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Meh[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Buried in Time- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Meh Agreed[/SIZE]

Enchanted Tiki Dreams- Good [SIZE=11pt]It was nice to see Squidward happy for once, so yeah Agreed. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Abrasive Side- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]AMAZING [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt](FAVORITE EPISODE OF SEASON 7)[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Agreed, but not quite my favorite. It's at second.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Earworm- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]AMAZING [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Meh[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Hide and Then What Happens?- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad Agreed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Shellback Shenanigans- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Meh[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Masterpiece- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Meh[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Good[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Whelk Attack- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Meh[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]You Don't Know Sponge- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad (Patrick= IQ of -714) Agreed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tunnel of Glove- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Meh Agreed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Krusty Dogs- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Good[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]I didn't like this episode. It was boring and had an awful ending. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Wreck of the Mauna Loa- [/SIZE]Good [SIZE=11pt]The episode had a pretty interesting[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] story and yeah, Mr. Krabs' [/SIZE]comeuppance[SIZE=11pt] in this case makes up for it. Agreed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]New Fish in Town- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Meh[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad[/SIZE]

Love That Squid- Bad [SIZE=11pt](I happen to hate this one. A LOT.) Sorry, I liked this one. Squidward ended up winning in the end, and it was also pretty funny to see the [/SIZE]practice[SIZE=11pt] date. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Good[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Big Sister Sam- [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Bad[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] (Let’s add a random new character to make a horrible episode!) Agreed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Perfect Chemistry-[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Good[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Yeah, The Abrasive Side wasn't my favorite, because this is. It has some of the best toilet humor I've seen in a while, and the Spandy chemistry is always a plus. In my opinion, AMAZING [/SIZE](FAVORITE OF SEASON 7)

[SIZE=11pt]WTF, most of the episodes were Bad!!! And there were quite a lot of Mehs too. And only 3 AMAZINGS?! And 8 Goods. I only liked 20% of the episodes in this season, and THIS IS SPONGEBOB we’re talking about!!! And also, THIS is the season that initially made me give up on the show. Definitely the worst season of the entire series.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Yeah, I hated MOST of the episodes A LOT!!! And seriously, there were still a lot of Mehs. I found a mere 4 Goods (though all of them were close to Meh) and 8 AMAZINGS, so I only truly liked a 7th of the season. WHY must SpongeBob be so bad!? I never gave up the show, I just knew there was something up with this Season. Easily the worst Season ever. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Please give me feedback. Season 8 is coming soon.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Yeah, can't wait for Season 8. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Amazing: 2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Good: 7[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Meh: 9[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Bad: 32 (Seriously! WTF!?)[/SIZE]

So, since you initially gave up the show, it seems like you haven't seen most of Season 8 or 9. I'll tell you half of Season 8 is just as horrendous as Season 7, while the other half feels like Season 4. Season 9 is really great.

Perry The Platypus

....What?
Here's my rating for the ones I remember.

Tentacle Vision-Meh

I Heart Dancing-Good

Grouth Spout-Good

Stuck in the wringer-Meh

Someone's in ...Sandy-Meh

The Inside Job-Good

Greasy Buffons-Good

Model Sponge-Good

A Pal for Gary-Bad

Yours, Mine, and Mine-Bad

Kracked Krabs-Good

The Curse of Bikini Bottom-Good