In Progress Rachel-Lioness Reviews The Entire Spongebob series

TexasSponge

Floating Shopping List
I saw others do these so I wanted to make one of my own. I am committed to reviewing the entire series. :drown:In this thread I will be reviewing every single season of Spongebob, also including the shorts (as a bonus) and all the movies.

The Patrick Star Show and Kamp Koral are going to have series reviews in a seperate thread for spin offs.

I also want to review all of the Spongebob video games and possibly books, but those will be posted in the proper fourm.

My Ratings key:

Terrible: 1
Bad: 2-3
Meh: 4-5
Good: 6-8
Excellent: 9-10

My ratings for the seasons in the entirety are going to be posted at the very end of this review thread. :)

Help Wanted: (Pilot Episode/Season 1: Episode 1A)

My Rating: 7/10

My thoughts: Ah, the beloved beginning of Spongebob. I really enjoyed the pilot episode. The animation was good, the characters weren't annoying, the plot was interesting, and it had some funny moments, like when Squidward was cleaning the window on the outside of The Krusty Krab and it said "loser" with a mini drawing of Squidward lol.
0.png

Reef Blower: (Season 1: Episode 1B)

My Rating: 6/10

My thoughts: I liked this episode, and I honestly felt like it was unique that none of the characters spoke in this episode. It gives it variety. The animation was nice, and the plot was fun. It got rated a little lower than the other episodes because the characters didn't talk.
0 (1).png

Tea At The Treedome: (Season 1: Episode 1C)

My thoughts: The first episode that we see Sandy appear in. I'm also a Spandy shipper, so this episode was right up my alley. I liked the animation, the characters weren't annoying, it had some memorable quotes. Plus we can't forget "I NEEED IT!" The plot was enjoyable, and I loved seeing the beginning of Spongebob and Sandy's friendship.
0 (2).png

Bubblestand: (Season 1: Episode 2A)

My thoughts: Bubblestand was one of my favorite episodes as a kid, and it still holds up after all of these years. The plot is fun and enjoyable, the characters aren't annoying, the animation is good, and it has memorable moments. I loved when Spongebob is trying to teach Squidward to blow a bubble. It's funny watching Squidward mock what Spongebob was teaching him. I also loved Patrick being an idiot saying, "hahaha it's a giraffe!"
0 (3).png

Ripped Pants: (Season 1: Episode 2B)

My Rating: 8/10

My thoughts: Ripped Pants is a classic! It's one of my favorite season 1 episodes. I loved the "The fool who ripped his pants" song. The plot was entertaining and heartwarming. I thought it was cute when Spongebob was only trying to impress Sandy. The characters weren't annoying, and the animation was pleasing to look at.
0 (4).png

This is a new concept for me, I'm not the best at writing reviews, but I figured I would try my best at it. It can be difficult to put my thoughts into words sometimes lol.

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
Nice reviews so far! I enjoyed reading them. Nice title card images too!

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Good reviews.
"hahaha it's a giraffe!" is one of the funniest scenes of the series!

Back