Rabbids Invasion Nicks new series

hfjs

This is a new concept, but might not work though....

AT LEAST IT'S NOT A FREAKING SITCOM

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I might see it, though using ideas from movies and games don't really work for TV shows, so I don't think I'll like it very much :nono:

Sweat

Banished
Amphitrite said:
Seriously, shouldn't Nick create something more... original?
Sanjay-and-Craig-Episode-3-Heightmare-Be-Like-Tufflips.jpg

Question = Answered

SandTaro05

I'm ready for 2015!
I wouldn't mind the Rabbids more if Ubisoft didn't neglect Rayman during that period of time their games were released...

The interactive concept does sound interesting though.

bookgirl

Read a book
Is this the future of future television? Interaction and gaming? Its an interesting concept but I don't think this is going to work if they don't get enough viewers.

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
I actually knew about this show coming to Nick for over a year now (thanks to these forums), and I have to say, being the "filthy casual" that I am, I have never played a Rabbids, let alone Rayman game. So already this show's going to lose me. Also, I do have to agree with Amphitrite that Nick should be spending more of their efforts towards original concepts. ("Sanjay and Craig" is decent, but not really good enough to keep me watching, and I haven't seen "Robot and Monster" yet.)

As for this "interactive" bullshrimp, how is that going to matter if the actual content (story, characters, dialogue, humor) sucks? It just seems like a bad move on Nick's part. Then again, when have they ever learned from THOSE in the past eight years?

Sweat

Banished
spongebobfan64 said:
Sanjay and Craig rips off Aventure Time & Regular Show.
By unoriginal, we don't mean having a similar plotline of another show. We mean spin-off shows of video games and movies.

Back