In Progress Quickly Rating Every Episode That I've Watched

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
I'm going to give every episode that I've watched a simple rating. I'll use Pieguyrulz's rating system: Good, Meh, or Scumbob. I'm basing the ratings on different factors, but mostly on how much I enjoy an episode. Keep in mind these are just my opinions. I'm doing this for fun, and to see what episodes I like and don't like. I do think most episodes of the show are Good though, so it might not always be the most exciting list. I think I'll rate more episodes Meh and Scumbob the further I get into the series though. I'll put "TBA" if I haven't seen an episode, and maybe I'll watch and rate it later. I may post a further explanation of an episode where feel I need to. I may also "recycle/repost" my thoughts on an episode from different threads I posted in on this site (I think it might be interesting to repost some of my thoughts onto here). I've seen up to about Season 11-ish. You can post any comments or ask me to elaborate more on a rating etc if you want. Here we go!

SEASON 1:

"Help Wanted"- GOOD
"Reef Blower"- GOOD
"Tea at the Treedome"- GOOD
"Bubblestand"- GOOD
"Ripped Pants"- GOOD
"Jellyfishing"- GOOD
"Plankton!"- GOOD
"Naughty Nautical Neighbors"- GOOD
"Boating School"- GOOD
"Pizza Delivery"- GOOD
"Home Sweet Pineapple"- GOOD
"Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy"- GOOD
"Pickles"- GOOD
"Hall Monitor"- GOOD
"Jellyfish Jam"- GOOD
"Sandy's Rocket"- GOOD
"Squeaky Boots"- GOOD
"Nature Pants"- GOOD
"Opposite Day"- GOOD
"Culture Shock"- GOOD
"F.U.N."- GOOD
"MuscleBob BuffPants"- GOOD
"Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost"- GOOD
"The Chaperone"- GOOD
"Employee of the Month"- GOOD
"Scaredy Pants"- GOOD
"I Was a Teenage Gary"- GOOD
"SB-129"- GOOD
"Karate Choppers"- GOOD
"Sleepy Time"- GOOD
"Suds"- GOOD
"Valentine's Day"- GOOD
"The Paper"- GOOD
"Arrgh!"- GOOD
"Rock Bottom"- GOOD
"Texas"- GOOD
"Walking Small"- GOOD
"Fools in April"- GOOD
"Neptune's Spatula"- GOOD
"Hooky"- GOOD
"Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II"- GOOD

OVERALL SEASON RANKING: GOOD

NOTES: Well would you look at that, I think every episode of Season 1 is good. Even ones that are often considered not so good by fans like "I Was a Teenage Gary" and "Neptune's Spatula." I think Season 1 is a classic and probably the most charming season of the series imo. This season does a great job introducing and establishing the show/characters. It's also a very solid start for the series. A lot of first seasons end up being weaker than the rest. But I don't feel that way as much with this one. Aside from maybe a few episodes being a bit weaker, most of the episodes are very good imo. I feel the characters might be at their most charming here too, which is good for their introduction. Not at their funniest, but most charming I feel. This is still a very funny season though. I think the next few seasons are stronger as the series developed more, but this season is still strong. The cel animation is also very charming and retro.

"My Recycled Thoughts":
Reef Blower- I think Reef Blower is an amusing short. Interesting visual events and humor. I've always liked the part where SpongeBob sucks in the entire ocean's water with his reef blower. And some people complained about that happening in "A Flea in her Dome" ha ha. I like that this short does something different being that it's one of the few silent episodes in the series. Interesting that Season 1 had a short before Season 5 started doing it. This short was made because the pilot episode wasn't 11 minutes, so something else was needed to fill the gaps. They could have made Tea at the Treedome slightly longer though, I've seen other shows do that. Overall, I think this is an amusing, unique short. But not the most memorable episode of the show understandably.

SB-129- A very unique and classic SpongeBob episode. The title card is narrated and animated, so that sets the tone for the episode being different. This episode has a lot of interesting concepts involving time travel: like everything being chrome in the future, Squidward being stuck alone in "nowhere," and Squidward freezing himself for 2,000 years. Another interesting aspect is that this episode sort of set up the episode Spongebob B.C. (Ugh), when Squidward goes back to the past and meets prehistoric versions of Spongebob and Patrick. The prehistoric versions in Ugh are much more civilized in comparison though. It's also cool that this episode premiered with other Nicktoons to celebrate Y2K. The jokes are classic too, like the chrome, the "alone" gag, manners not being invented yet, "FUTUURREE!", and Squidward accidentally inventing jellyfishing in the past. Overall, a very memorable, unique, and awesome episode. One of my favorites.

Last edited:

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
SEASON 2:

"Your Shoe's Untied"- GOOD
"Squid's Day Off"- GOOD
"Something Smells"- GOOD
"Bossy Boots"- GOOD
"Big Pink Loser"- GOOD
"Bubble Buddy"- GOOD
"Dying for Pie"- GOOD
"Imitation Krabs"- GOOD
"Wormy"- GOOD
"Patty Hype"- GOOD
"Grandma's Kisses"- GOOD
"Squidville"- GOOD
"Prehibernation Week"- GOOD
"Life of Crime"- GOOD
"Christmas Who?"- GOOD
"Survival of the Idiots"- GOOD
"Dumped"- MEH
"No Free Rides"- GOOD
"I'm Your Biggest Fanatic"- GOOD
"Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III"- GOOD
"Squirrel Jokes"- GOOD
"Pressure"- GOOD
"The Smoking Peanut"- GOOD
"Shanghaied"- GOOD
"Gary Takes a Bath"- GOOD
"Welcome to the Chum Bucket"- GOOD
"Frankendoodle"- GOOD
"The Secret Box"- GOOD
"Band Geeks"- GOOD
"Graveyard Shift"- GOOD
"Krusty Love"- GOOD
"Procrastination"- GOOD
"I'm With Stupid"- GOOD
"Sailor Mouth"- GOOD
"Artist Unknown"- GOOD
"Jellyfish Hunter"- GOOD
"The Fry Cook Games"- GOOD
"Squid on Strike"- GOOD
"Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm"- GOOD

NOTES: I rated just one episode of Season 2 as Meh (Dumped). The rest of them I rated as good though.

Dumped- Further Explanation: Dumped is my first Meh episode of the series. I've never been the biggest fan of Dumped, even when I was younger. Patrick acts like a smug jerk in this episode, and it annoys me. Patrick being a jerk didn't bother me in I'm With Stupid because at least that episode was funny to me. I didn't find Dumped all that funny, so I can't overlook it as much. So Patrick is going to try to steal Spongebob's pet away from him? I think that's pretty dumb. It seems to me like Patrick is trying to purposely taunt Spongebob that Gary likes him better and it rubs me the wrong way. At least the episode has a positive ending. But it's a little weird when Patrick yells, "I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL!" That's kind of funny, but a little weird. At least Dumped has a couple of funny, memorable jokes like the names of Spongebob's new pets (Larry & Jerry). I'm also still somewhat entertained by this episode, so I don't think it's a bad episode but just very Meh.

Still a great, hilarious, and classic season overall. I think it is one of the strongest in terms of writing. I feel this season is quite a bit stronger than the first season as the show and crew grew more. This season really nailed the writing and comedy. The episodes were on fire with the jokes in this season. I feel this season started to focus a bit more on comedy compared to the first. The animation also got a significant upgrade. The series transitioned from Cel Animation to Digital Ink and Paint. And it looks great for the most part and holds up quite well. There are versions of the episodes where SpongeBob looks pretty "pale" though... I don't really know the story behind that. And maybe a few of the earlier episodes look slightly rough around the edges with their digital ink and paint. But besides all that, the new animation format looks great, and the series transitioned into this new format quite well.

"My Recycled Thoughts":
Band Geeks- What to say about Band Geeks. Obviously it's a great episode. But I do find it a bit overrated. Not one of my favorites, but still great. The song, Sweet Victory, is awesome at the end (I feel like I'm pointing out the obvious). The comedy in the episode is very good too though (like is Mayonnaise an instrument? or Big Meaty Claws). An underrated instance of clever writing is when they're all confused on where they are during the human football game, and SpongeBob says that maybe they are in one of those toxic waste dumps. I've always been a little unsettled by the marching band deaths in this episode though, even though it's a joke. So yeah, I think certain other episodes are better and funnier than Band Geeks, but still a great, classic episode. I can't deny that.

Last edited:

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
SEASON 3:

"The Algae's Always Greener"- GOOD
"SpongeGuard on Duty"- GOOD
"Club SpongeBob"- GOOD
"My Pretty Seahorse"- GOOD
"Just One Bite"- GOOD
"The Bully"- GOOD
"Nasty Patty"- GOOD
"Idiot Box"- GOOD
"Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV"- GOOD
"Doing Time"- GOOD
"Snowball Effect"- GOOD
"One Krabs Trash"- GOOD
"As Seen on TV"- GOOD
"Can You Spare a Dime?"- GOOD
"No Weenies Allowed"- GOOD
"Squilliam Returns"- GOOD
"Krab Borg"- GOOD
"Rock-a-Bye Bivalve"- GOOD
"Wet Painters"- GOOD
"Krusty Krab Training Video"- GOOD
"Party Pooper Pants"- GOOD
"Chocolate with Nuts"- GOOD
"Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V"- GOOD
"New Student Starfish"- GOOD
"Clams"- GOOD
"Ugh (SpongeBob B.C.)"- SCUMBOB!!!!!
"The Great Snail Race"- GOOD
"Mid-Life Crustacean"- GOOD
"Born Again Krabs"- GOOD
"I Had an Accident"- GOOD
"Krabby Land"- GOOD
"The Camping Episode"- GOOD
"Missing Identity"- GOOD
"Plankton's Army"- GOOD
"The Sponge Who Could Fly"- GOOD
"SpongeBob Meets the Strangler"- GOOD
"Pranks a Lot"- GOOD

NOTES: I rated just one episode of Season 3 as Scumbob (Ugh). Ugh is also my least favorite episode of the entire show... I explain more about what I think of Ugh in the post below. I rated the rest of the episodes as good though.

Overall, I think Season 3 is another classic and hilarious season. I think Season 3 is also one of the strongest in terms of writing and comedy. Though I feel it is slightly weaker than Season 2 due to it having my least favorite episode of the entire show and the two other specials being weaker than the rest of the episodes imo (Party Pooper Pants and The Sponge Who Could Fly). I still enjoy those two specials, but they do have some filler scenes and they're not as strong in their structure and writing in my opinion. I was pretty close to rating the two specials Meh.

"My Recycled Thoughts":
Clams
- A classic SB episode. It has a lot of classic and memorable lines/moments. Like the opera, the Coral Blue lipstick, and Krabs's millionth dollar. (I always found it interesting that it is the millionth dollar Krabs ever made total apparently. I could see some people getting confused thinking he now has a million dollars.) I like the change of setting in that the episode takes place on a fishing boat. I like the unique setting. The parody of Jaws in the title card and title itself is nice too. Overall, a classic, memorable, and hilarious episode of Spongebob.

Last edited:

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
Ugh (SpongeBob B.C.) - Further Explanation: Ugh is my first Scumbob episode of the series, and it also happens to be my least favorite episode of the entire show! I didn't like this episode when I was younger either. It's really the first SpongeBob episode that I didn't like. First, I think the Patchy segments are decent, and I like them better than the actual episode! The Worlds Collide song is awesome too. Now on to the actual episode. There's one main reason why Ugh is my least favorite episode. My biggest issue is the characters don't really speak much. They communicate in more primitive ways. I understand the reasoning for this since they're cavemen, but the lack of dialogue makes the episode very boring for me to watch. SO BORING. I find the episode to be somewhat uneventful and slow paced too, not a whole lot happens really. It's actually tough for me to sit down and watch the whole thing. Definitely the most boring SpongeBob episode by far imo. Not only is it my least favorite SpongeBob episode, but it's also one of my least favorite episodes of any TV show! I think this episode would have worked a lot better as a short like Reef Blower (2-7 minutes). Then Ugh wouldn't have overstayed its welcome for me. I didn't mind the lack of dialogue in Reef Blower because it's only a couple of minutes long. But it bothers me when there's little to no dialogue in an extended episode like Ugh. There are good ideas in this episode. The idea of prehistoric Bikini Bottom has potential. It is interesting seeing the characters and settings in their prehistoric forms. I feel these ideas could have worked better with a shorter episode length though. I don't know if the premise of Ugh is enough for an extended episode. At least I found a couple of the jokes funny. I also appreciate that there was quite a bit of effort put in by the crew to do something different with this episode, but I don't think the episode turned out very well though. I know a lot of fans feel pretty meh about this episode, and I'm fine if you like it. But for me personally, it's definitely my least favorite SpongeBob episode ever. I find it to be slow paced, long, uneventful, and VERY boring. No matter how good or bad SpongeBob gets as time goes on, I think it will be very difficult for me to find an episode worse and more boring than this one in my eyes.

Last edited:

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Good reviews and I agree with you most of the time.
Seeing Ugh as a scumbob surprised me very much. I have never thought I would see it called a scumbob episode and the worst episode. It is not one of my favorite episodes but I still like it. But I respect your opinion and I can understand why you don't like it

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
Good reviews and I agree with you most of the time.
Seeing Ugh as a scumbob surprised me very much. I have never thought I would see it called a scumbob episode and the worst episode. It is not one of my favorite episodes but I still like it. But I respect your opinion and I can understand why you don't like it
Thanks! Yeah, I can see how it's surprising since you don't hear about Ugh too often when people talk about their worst episodes. I know some people like it though and I respect their opinions. I think I can understand why you and others like it, there are some good qualities in the episode.

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
SEASON 4:

"Fear of a Krabby Patty"- GOOD
"Shell of a Man"- GOOD
"The Lost Mattress"- GOOD
"Krabs vs. Plankton"- GOOD
"Have You Seen This Snail?"- GOOD
"Skill Crane"- GOOD
"Good Neighbors"- GOOD
"Selling Out"- GOOD
"Funny Pants"- GOOD
"Dunces and Dragons"- GOOD
"Enemy In-Law"- GOOD
"Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture"- GOOD
"Patrick SmartPants"- GOOD
"SquidBob TentaclePants"- GOOD
"Krusty Towers"- GOOD
"Mrs. Puff, You're Fired"- GOOD
"Chimps Ahoy"- GOOD
"Ghost Host"- GOOD
"Whale of a Birthday"- GOOD
"Karate Island"- GOOD
"All That Glitters"- GOOD
"Wishing You Well"- GOOD
"New Leaf"- GOOD
"Once Bitten"- GOOD
"Bummer Vacation"- GOOD
"Wigstruck"- GOOD
"Squidtastic Voyage"- GOOD
"That's No Lady"- GOOD
"The Thing"- GOOD
"Hocus Pocus"- GOOD
"Driven to Tears"- GOOD
"Rule of Dumb"- GOOD
"Born to Be Wild"- GOOD
"Best Frenemies"- GOOD
"The Pink Purloiner"- GOOD
"Squid Wood"- GOOD
"Best Day Ever"- GOOD
"The Gift of Gum"- GOOD

NOTES: This may be an unpopular opinion, but I rated every episode of Season 4 as Good. I may be a bit biased since this is one of the seasons that I grew up watching. But I also think this is a very solid season and a fresh take on SpongeBob. There aren't any episodes of this season that I dislike.

I think with the previous seasons (especially Seasons 2-3), many episodes had more simple premises and plots because the focus was more on the comedy/jokes. But I think most episodes of Season 4 have a bit less focus on comedy/jokes but a bit more focus on the episode premises and stories. Oftentimes in this season, I feel that the episodes had more complex plots than in previous ones. Episodes like Have You Seen This Snail and Once Bitten seem somewhat more focused on the story than before. With that being said, the episodes in Season 4 still have lots of jokes/gags. I just don't think there were quite as many as there were in Seasons 2 and 3. But that's not necessarily a bad thing.

I like this change, I prefer this approach a bit more than the more comedy focused approach of the previous seasons. I think this allows for the episode premises to be more interesting and creative. I also like having a little more of a complex story. In my opinion, episodes like Dunces & Dragons and Squidtastic Voyage have more interesting premises and feel more adventurous than episodes before. I feel this change was a great way to keep SpongeBob fresh after the first few seasons. With this change, they could create the kinds of episodes that they never have before. I know a lot of fans prefer the style of the previous three seasons though and I understand why.

Overall, I think this is a great, funny, and refreshing season. I think it changed the show quite a bit and helped keep SpongeBob fresh. Though I feel the writing and comedy isn't quite as strong as in Seasons 2 and 3, I feel the episode premises and stories are stronger, more interesting, and more complex than before. Despite this, I still find this season to be very funny and still has a lot of good jokes/gags.

My Quick Explanations of Hated Episodes:
I'll give some quick explanations of why I don't hate some commonly hated episodes in this season by fans.

-Good Neighbors: Fans often say the Squidward torture goes too far in this ep. I guess I agree that it's probably taken a bit too far, but I feel there's episodes later where the torture is much worse. It hasn't bothered me though when I watched this ep in the past, and I have enjoyed watching this episode. Not much else to say.

-Rule of Dumb: Fans often say that Patrick is too big of a jerk here. I agree that he's a little too jerky, but I think the crown going to his head justifies most of it. Except for things like him taking the guy's comic book collection, but maybe that was added for emphasis. I find this episode pretty interesting and entertaining, but also a bit wacky and gimmicky.

-All That Glitters: I agree with many fans that this is a pretty weak episode. Much of the episode features Spongebob crying and naked. That's a little annoying and doesn't provide much substance for the episode. But, I still think there are some good aspects to the episode such as the doctor who is really an actor, Patrick randomly crying, other jokes, and the story of Spongebob breaking his spatula and having to replace it. It's pretty silly and dramatic plot, but that makes it kind of funny for me. I have enjoyed watching this episode because of its good qualities, but I agree it's one of the weakest episodes of season 4. I think they improved on this type of story later in season 9 with the episode "Evil Spatula."

"My Recycled Thoughts":
Funny Pants
- A good episode. It's funny that this is an episode focused on Spongebob's laugh and how it annoys others. It's amusing seeing Squidward prank Spongebob and him thinking he shouldn't laugh. There's some good comedy when Spongebob tries to not laugh. The "laugh box" is hilarious and memorable too. I like how Squidward sort of gets his comeuppance when his real laugh box breaks and is fixed with a part of Spongebob's. The ending is also funny where Squidward laughs like Spongebob and he goes crazy.

Last edited:

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
SEASON 4:

"Fear of a Krabby Patty"- GOOD
"Shell of a Man"- GOOD
"The Lost Mattress"- GOOD
"Krabs vs. Plankton"- GOOD
"Have You Seen This Snail?"- GOOD
"Skill Crane"- GOOD
"Good Neighbors"- GOOD
"Selling Out"- GOOD
"Funny Pants"- GOOD
"Dunces and Dragons"- GOOD
"Enemy In-Law"- GOOD
"Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture"- GOOD
"Patrick SmartPants"- GOOD
"SquidBob TentaclePants"- GOOD
"Krusty Towers"- GOOD
"Mrs. Puff, You're Fired"- GOOD
"Chimps Ahoy"- GOOD
"Ghost Host"- GOOD
"Whale of a Birthday"- GOOD
"Karate Island"- GOOD
"All That Glitters"- GOOD
"Wishing You Well"- GOOD
"New Leaf"- GOOD
"Once Bitten"- GOOD
"Bummer Vacation"- GOOD
"Wigstruck"- GOOD
"Squidtastic Voyage"- GOOD
"That's No Lady"- GOOD
"The Thing"- GOOD
"Hocus Pocus"- GOOD
"Driven to Tears"- GOOD
"Rule of Dumb"- GOOD
"Born to Be Wild"- GOOD
"Best Frenemies"- GOOD
"The Pink Purloiner"- GOOD
"Squid Wood"- GOOD
"Best Day Ever"- GOOD
"The Gift of Gum"- GOOD

NOTES: This may be an unpopular opinion, but I rated every episode of Season 4 as Good. I may be a bit biased since this is one of the seasons that I grew up watching. But I also think this is a very solid season and a fresh take on SpongeBob. There aren't any episodes of this season that I dislike.

I think with the previous seasons (especially Seasons 2-3), many episodes had more simple premises and plots because the focus was more on the comedy/jokes. But I think most episodes of Season 4 have a bit less focus on comedy/jokes but a bit more focus on the episode premises and stories. Oftentimes in this season, I feel that the episodes had more complex plots than in previous ones. Episodes like Have You Seen This Snail and Once Bitten seem somewhat more focused on the story than before. With that being said, the episodes in Season 4 still have lots of jokes/gags. I just don't think there were quite as many as there were in Seasons 2 and 3. But that's not necessarily a bad thing.

I like this change, I prefer this approach a bit more than the more comedy focused approach of the previous seasons. I think this allows for the episode premises to be more interesting and creative. I also like having a little more of a complex story. In my opinion, episodes like Dunces & Dragons and Squidtastic Voyage have more interesting premises and feel more adventurous than episodes before. I feel this change was a great way to keep SpongeBob fresh after the first few seasons. With this change, they could create the kinds of episodes that they never have before. I know a lot of fans prefer the style of the previous three seasons though and I understand why.

Overall, I think this is a great, funny, and refreshing season. I think it changed the show quite a bit and helped keep SpongeBob fresh. Though I feel the writing and comedy isn't quite as strong as in Seasons 2 and 3, I feel the episode premises and stories are stronger, more interesting, and more complex than before. Despite this, I still find this season to be very funny and still has a lot of good jokes/gags.

My Quick Explanations of Hated Episodes:
I'll give some quick explanations of why I don't hate some commonly hated episodes in this season by fans.

-Good Neighbors: Fans often say the Squidward torture goes too far in this ep. I guess I agree that it's probably taken a bit too far, but I feel there's episodes later where the torture is much worse. It hasn't bothered me though when I watched this ep in the past, and I have enjoyed watching this episode. Not much else to say.

-Rule of Dumb: Fans often say that Patrick is too big of a jerk here. I agree that he's a little too jerky, but I think the crown going to his head justifies most of it. Except for things like him taking the guy's comic book collection, but maybe that was added for emphasis. I find this episode pretty interesting and entertaining, but also a bit wacky and gimmicky.

"My Recycled Thoughts":
Funny Pants
- A good episode. It's funny that this is an episode focused on Spongebob's laugh and how it annoys others. It's amusing seeing Squidward prank Spongebob and him thinking he shouldn't laugh. There's some good comedy when Spongebob tries to not laugh. The "laugh box" is hilarious and memorable too. I like how Squidward sort of gets his comeuppance when his real laugh box breaks and is fixed with a part of Spongebob's. The ending is also funny where Squidward laughs like Spongebob and he goes crazy.
Great review! I agree that Once Bitten is good

Cant wait for season 5!

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Great review again!
I think that all S4 episodes are good except to All That Glitters which is meh or even bad for me. But the rest is at least nice for me
I totally agree about Good Neighbors

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
Great review again!
I think that all S4 episodes are good except to All That Glitters which is meh or even bad for me. But the rest is at least nice for me
I totally agree about Good Neighbors
Thanks! Yeah, even though I've enjoyed watching All That Glitters and rated it good, I agree that it's one of the weakest episodes of Season 4 since much of the episode features Spongebob crying and naked haha

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
SEASON 5:

"Friend or Foe"- GOOD
"The Original Fry Cook"- GOOD
"Night Light"
"Rise and Shine"
"Waiting"
"Fungus Among Us"
"Spy Buddies"- GOOD
"Boat Smarts"- GOOD
"Good Ol' Whatshisname"- GOOD
"New Digs"- GOOD
"Krabs à la Mode"- GOOD
"Roller Cowards"- GOOD
"Bucket Sweet Bucket"- GOOD
"To Love a Patty"
"Breath of Fresh Squidward"- GOOD
"Money Talks"- GOOD
"SpongeBob vs. The Patty Gadget"- GOOD
"Slimy Dancing"- GOOD
"The Krusty Sponge"- GOOD
"Sing a Song of Patrick"- GOOD
"A Flea in Her Dome"- GOOD
"The Donut of Shame"- GOOD
"The Krusty Plate"- GOOD
"Goo Goo Gas"- GOOD
"Le Big Switch"- GOOD
"Atlantis SquarePantis"
"Picture Day"- GOOD
"Pat No Pay"
"BlackJack"- GOOD
"Blackened Sponge"- GOOD
"Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob"- GOOD
"The Inmates of Summer"- GOOD
"To Save a Squirrel"
"Pest of the West"- SCUMBOB
"20,000 Patties Under the Sea"- GOOD
"The Battle of Bikini Bottom"- GOOD
"What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?"
"The Two Faces of Squidward"- GOOD
"SpongeHenge"
"Banned in Bikini Bottom"- GOOD
"Stanley S. SquarePants"- GOOD

Pest of the West- Further Explanation:
I find this special pretty boring for some reason. I'm not sure why exactly. I used to like it when I was younger, but I haven't liked it when I've watched it in recent years. I like the idea of Bikini Bottom in the Old West though. The fight against Plankton's ancestor being anticlimactic adds to my boredom. I get it being anticlimactic is the joke, but I still find that kind of boring. And I think SpongeBuck and Pat's ancestor riding coffins is really stupid. The song, "Idiot Friends," at the end feels like it's there to fill in time too. At least I liked the part where Squid's ancestor said "We just sang a whole song about it!" But overall, this is a pretty boring and underwhelming special imo.

Last edited:

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
SEASON 6:

"House Fancy"
"Krabby Road"- GOOD
"Penny Foolish"
"Nautical Novice"- GOOD
"Spongicus"- GOOD
"Suction Cup Symphony"
"Not Normal"- GOOD
"Gone"