Question Regarding Season 9 & 10 Episodes

baba_944

Moby Dollar
So with the airing of season 10 this month and some push-backs of season 9 episodes, that begs the question (at least for me): how can we differentiate between the two seasons without explicitly being told? Will they have tiny visual differences or an "updated" (better?) script? I'm asking this because ""Factory Fresh", a season 9 episode, will air sometime this winter.

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
President Squidward said:
thats still this winter :P
Winter always confuses me with how it works. Shouldn't "This Winter" be this year rather than next year. Wouldn't that be "Next Winter". The other seasons are normal thankfully.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
So will the upcoming season 10 episodes be newer than the upcoming season 9 episodes even though they will air earlier? I'm kinda confused.

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
So will the upcoming season 10 episodes be newer than the upcoming season 9 episodes even though they will air earlier? I'm kinda confused.

The season 9 episodes were produced before the S10 episodes, despite them airing afterwards. SpongeBob episodes have the tendency to air out of order, due to no continuity

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
One difference: Paul Tibbitt worked on season 9 but as of Whirlybrains, he's no longer credited. And like people said, the animation will be bumped up noticeably.

Back