Production timings of late season 8/early season 9

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
It's a Spongebob Christmas was produced toward the very end of season eight, beginning production sometime in October 2011, with the production code of 175. What I find weird is that when season 9 first aired, there were a few season 8 holdovers leftover. However season 9 is in HD, but season 8 isn't. Anyone have an estimate on when the season 8 holdovers finished production, and when Extreme Spots began production. Other seasons overlap for sure, but this is very bizzare considering the show's transition to high definition, and the fact that they had a stop motion episode toward the very end of the season (which takes longer to produce than a regular episode).

TheJasbre202

Jasbre
Airdates don't confirm production time, they completed Season 12 in December 2019 and yet not all episodes have aired. Season 1 was completed by the time it was beginning to air and they began production on 2 I believe.

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
Airdates don't confirm production time, they completed Season 12 in December 2019 and yet not all episodes have aired. Season 1 was completed by the time it was beginning to air and they began production on 2 I believe.

I'm well aware of that. It's very hard to tell when an episode was produced

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish

No it wasn’t, season 1 production ended August/September 1999. Hooky had a final draft that was done in Summer ‘99.

Back