President Squidward's Drawings (NOTE: I don't draw good.)

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
TVTrophs said:
PADRES SHOULDVE HAD IT IN 10 BUT OH NO... THE REDS HAD IT DUE TO THE STUPID ALL DIVISIONS NEED 1 TEAM TO BE IN RULE THE PADRES 4TH BEST IN NL DIDNT MAKE IT
Is this a drawing request? :P

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
new ms paint crap
happy_new_year_by_presidentsquidward-d8btxsw.png

todd phillips

Krabby Patty Burglar
draw yourself going on a adventure to your front porch and walking outside and sitting on your front porch and then draw yourself going back in your house.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
So I thought drawing Abney's current avatar, but with Squidward. Here's the result:

ogxCzoJ.jpg

Sorry if it looks kind of sloppy, as it did only take 15 minutes to do it.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Alright. I apologize for bumping this almost three years later, but I want to post all of my drawings in here again, instead of making a topic for each of them.

Okay, so I have quite of few drawings I did hours ago in pencil. I got inspired to draw again because a friend on Discord showed me his Squidward and I wanted to prove to him his art is still way better than mine. :P

Here's the Squidward I drew earlier.

VVOPDZ4.jpg

The return of everyome's favorite stupid space cat:
R2SE5SJ.jpg

I think everyone could tell, but I recently got into Bunnicula again, and tried drawing Bunnicula, Chester and Harold.

uuMMMkp.jpg

Chester was the easiest to draw and I think I drew him the best out of the three. Bunnicula kind of looks like I drew Ice Bear. XD

I had to draw Harold on the other side of the paper because he's a big character to draw, and I drew really big so it was quite a challenge. I need work on him, he looks like a fusion of Shrek. Also need some work on Bunnicula.

yzM2R28.jpg

Want to give thoughts? Tips? A request? Post in this topic and I'll be sure to read it!

Back