President Squidward's Drawings (NOTE: I don't draw good.)

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
milkmaidman said:
Spongebob wearing a crown made out of Krabby Patties?
Here's your request. :) Sorry about the delay.
UJoUlb9.jpg

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Spongeo said:
After that maybe SB wearing a king crown on top of a jellyfish with a jellyfish army about to take over the whole entire sea! :p
Sorry for being a few days late pass the due date:

Well, its done! What do you think?
kgL9TfQ.jpg

NastyPatty2002

Dead Inspector
This is definitely a work of art.

With the support of an entire forum, you should definitely not restrain yourself by letting fear of rejection get in the way. And besides, your drawings tell a story. Very few people can do that with their art.

Oh, and I just can't get past your signature in each of your drawings. That is just the best piece of writing I've seen in a while (no joke :P) and is probably about 1000 times better than mine :P

Absolutely wonderful.

j28736

Imitation Krab
Spongeo said:
They. Are all good there like those sketches people do to show what is happening and it's really good I cann clearly tell what is going on without looking at the captions!
I think you're talking about gesture drawings!

Yes I agree they are! There's a lot of time and talent that goes into these type of drawings.. :)

President Squidward said:
Oh, snap! I forgot about this topic. D: Should get a drawing up soon.
I did the same thing with my topic :(

... I feel bad :/

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
President Squidward said:
Can you draw Squidward and Squilliam hugging to SpongeBib and Sandy hugging to IM CUTE LOL? XD XD XD
I don't know. One of the thing is, is that I can't draw Sandy and I don't want to draw that. Sorry. :(
Was I drunk on Water when I said that?! :P xD

Anyway, anyone got drawing requests?

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I'm back from my 2-month long drawing hiatus, so I drew this special thing to revive this topic.

The short comic I drew is about Wander and Squidward watching the last baseball game of the season, its the Padres vs the Red Sox. Wander (Which would be RSF) is rooting for the Red Sox, and Squidward (Which would be me) is rooting for the Padres. They fight about who's going to win, luckily, the Padres win.

xTIWofU.jpg

9aTcNWg.jpg

One of the first times I drew Wander, I think I drew him okay... and sorry if you can't read the words. I'm going to type what they're saying:

What it says in the comic:
TV: Its the last game of the season... its the San Diego Padres against the Boston Red Sox!
Squidward: How much you want to bet that the Padres will win?
Wander: Ha! That's a laugh! Everyone knows the Red Sox will win!
Squidward: Nope!
Wander: Yes!
Squidward: No Way!
Wander: Yes way!
*They fight*
TV: Orlando Hudson is up at bat. Its the final inning... Padres hit a home run... the Padres beat the Red Sox 7-0!
Squidward: YEAAAAH!

This was more of a Sunday-comic based style. Also, I like to draw Squidward with no nose because I'm terrible at drawing noses and that's my style. :P

Mouseandowl said:
How about Patrick sleeping on spongebob's head?
I'll get to that tomorrow.

hfjs

Agent Prezly said:
I draw Sandy really terrible, but I might have to do only SpongeBob. Is that okay? Sorry.
Yeah, it's OK! :D

Back