Preparations For The Movie?

SpongeBobsNumber1Fan

Imitation Krab
So as we all know, today marks 1 WEEK until the release of "Sponge Out Of Water"!!!! :D So are you guys doing anything special to prepare for it? As for me, throughout the month I've been rewatching the whole entire series from the beginning! I'm also doing a playthrough of the video game of the first Movie on my YouTube channel (my YouTube name is stupidhead10001 if you want to look me up). And just today I went on a shopping spree for Movie merchandise and got a whole bunch of stuff, including the Hot Topic t-shirt with all the superheroes on it, which I will be wearing to the Movie!

So what are you guys doing to prepare? Anything special? Either way, we only have 168 more hours until one of the BEST DAYS EVER!!!! :D Wait, only 7 days... We gotta climb things, we gotta jump off of stuff, we gotta RIDE!!!!

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
Imma go forward in time to when it's out on DVD, steal the DVD, then go back to present day and watch it on DVD before it even hits theaters.

Cha

I love SBM
Buy a SB Movie t-shirt and see the movie. I usually buy t-shirts for the films I really want to see.

SammSJ

Imitation Krab
Maybe a t-shirt, I'm also watching a Spongebob marathon as well :P

Back