Predictions for the new movie?

Wumbo

Part Computer or Something
By now, I'm sure we're all aware that a new SpongeBob movie is in the works. Thankfully, the plot is being written by Hillenburg and some of the original team is returning to help. However, we don't know much at all about the plot. Will the movie start right where it left off? Are there any new characters? What will the animation look like? My guess is that we'll see SpongeBob, Patrick and (hopefully) Squidward go on another epic adventure. I bet there will probably be some live action pirate scenes like the last movie.

What do you guys think and what are you most excited about?

I found this style guide created for the 2nd movie:
SpongeBob_SquarePants_2_characters.jpg

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
I predict something close to Atlantis Squarepantis except less of a cheesy musical and more of an adventure. That's my guess. I hope there's more action, more simple feel, more nonsensical adventures, more pirates, and more Spandy hints.

No, but seriously, I DO expect at least a Spandy hint or two, because they were sporadic yet prominent in the first three seasons.

More

VIP
That One Random Boss said:
I predict something close to Atlantis Squarepantis except less of a cheesy musical and more of an adventure. That's my guess. I hope there's more action, more simple feel, more nonsensical adventures, more pirates, and more Spandy hints.

No, but seriously, I DO expect at least a Spandy hint or two, because they were sporadic yet prominent in the first three seasons.
Agreed. I wonder if it will be better than the first one...

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
More_Spongebob_Sandy said:
Agreed. I wonder if it will be better than the first one...
Many people, especially the more verbal post-movie haters, will be very skeptical. We just gotta hope so.

Hans

Floating Shopping List
I bet the movie will revolv around Plankton wanting the formula.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
I have hopes for the movie. I hope the movie starts a new glory of Spongebob (magical like the first 4 seasons, season 8 and 9). Which original writers return?

Back