Pre-movie Spongebob in Season 4

Silly Jackster

Baby Clam
Which Spongebob episodes of Season 4 feel and look like Spongebob episodes from Seasons 1-3? Also which episodes in Season 4 utilize Spongebob’s pre movie design or at least one similar to it?

Last edited:

Awe

Floating Shopping List
Wishing You Well and Krusty Towers also feels like s3 /updated s3 for me

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
Wishing You Well and Krusty Towers also feels like s3 /updated s3 for me

The animation and sounds is the only way I can tell it’s not season 3. Season 4 and 5 have episodes where the humor is pre movie esque, sometimes good episodes of season 6 are like that. Season 7 is where it fades away completely.

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
In terms of humor/gags Fear Of A Krabby Patty The Lost Mattress Skill Crane Krusty Towers Wishing You Well MM&BB Motion Picture The Pink Purloiner and Mrs Puff You’re Fired all of these episodes can easily fit in the pre movie era

Neon2500

Floating Shopping List
For me, everything before Funny Pants could easily fit into pre movie (Yes, even Good Neighbors). Dunces and Dragons, the 67 duo, Patrick SmartPants, Krusty Towers, Whale of a Birthday and Wishing You Well also feel classic

Powerstars

Bomb-Selling Pirate
In Have You Seen This Snail, his design oscillates wildly between basically season 3 Spongebob and the look he has for a lot of the rest of season 4.

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
In Have You Seen This Snail, his design oscillates wildly between basically season 3 Spongebob and the look he has for a lot of the rest of season 4.

Reminds me of season 3 of Adventure Time, where there would be episodes that would alternate between the classic style and the modern style depending on the scene.

Back