pre-movie episodes that feel like post-movie episodes

SpongeBob1

Baby Clam
What're some pre-movie episodes that feel like they fit in with the post-movie seasons?
(after the first movie, not the 2nd movie.)

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Squeaky Boots. It's a good episode, but Mr. Krabs losing his legs feels to violent for Nickelodeon to allow early on before it was very popular, and the pre-movie writers didn't really do violent stuff, while the post-movie ones...

Donuts

Floating Shopping List
Don't agree with Artist Unknown, Missing Identity or The Paper at all. Fools in April always felt out of place to me, though

JerryTheSnail

Giant Clam
Don't agree with Artist Unknown, Missing Identity or The Paper at all. Fools in April always felt out of place to me, though
my reasoning for Artist Unknown is just the character interactions. They do a lot more plots like this later in the series. It's still a funny episode though.

The Paper is because of the way Spongebob acts. He is actually kinda annoying in some parts. The way he constantly laughs and goes "lalalalalalala" just gives me a post-movie vibe. Once again though, still a good episode.

spunchbop444

Squidward's Clarinet
I'm going to have to agree that early season 4 episodes are way better than late season 3 episodes. Krabby Land, for example, is just not that great, and overall has this absolute feeling to a season 7 episode. Not season 8 though, it's not that bad.

Back