PR51's Top 11 Worst SpongeBob Episodes

The Lazy Starfish

Frozen Cephalopod
Hello SBM members I'll be doing a top 11 worst SpongeBob Episodes since almost everybody here has done it :p. I'll be starting the list either later tonight or tomorrow :)

The Lazy Starfish

Frozen Cephalopod
I'M YOUR BIGGIST FANITIC

image.jpg
Airdate: March 7, 2001
Written by: Jay Lender, William Reiss, Mr. Lawrence
Rant:
OK first of all this episode is severely overrated. Second off all this episode was just horrid, My least favorite pre-movie episode. Why? Becuase of ::dolphin noise:: Kevin he was just so mean to an innocent little sponge. The only parts I liked was the "Hi Kevin" & when Kevin gets severely hurt at the end.
Best Character: SpongeBob
Worst Character: Kevin
Rating: 4.5/10 Horrid

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Surprised to see I'm Your Biggest Fanatic on the list considering that I liked it but I can see why you don't.

The Lazy Starfish

Frozen Cephalopod
CHOIR BOYS
image.jpg
Written By:
Aaron Springer( ::dolphin noise:: your lousy Season 6 episodes)
Richard Pursel
Airdate: March 20, 2009
Rant: OK this episode sucks! This is one of SpongeBob's most annoying appearances in the show. His face near the end was just ugh....... I kind of feel bad for poor Squidward. My rating for this episode: 4/10 Horrible

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
You were correct in saying that its a horrible episode. It lacks those funny jokes yet it has plenty annoying moments.

ThePineappleLord

Moby Dollar
I'm your biggest fanatic was a good episode. Kevin was supposed to be mean to spongebob so we can see karma bite him in the butt later. just because an episode has mean spirited moments, does not mean it is bad. It is how the mean spirit is handled, that is what makes an episode good or bad.

The Lazy Starfish

Frozen Cephalopod
SOMEONE'S IN THE KITCHEN WITH SANDY
image.jpg
Written By: Casey Alexander, Zeus Cerveas, Dani Micheali
Airdate: July 19, 2009
Rant: Ugh not this crapfest! Anyways this episode was terrible, gross & Idiotic. This episode was also very mean spririted. I disliked when Sandy got arrested in the end. Finally this episode was one of the worst episodes of Season 7 I hated it so much 3.5/10

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I will follow this topic. :) I liked I'm Your Biggest Fanatic TBH. Choir Boys is just meh IMO. I don't like Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy.

The Lazy Starfish

Frozen Cephalopod
#8 The Plays The Thing
image.jpg
Written By: Luke Brookisher, Nate Cash, Steven Banks, Paul Tibbit
Airdate: March 26, 2010
Rant: OK this episode is one of the most boring episodes in SB History! I almost feel asleep watching this piece of ::dolphin noise::. This whole freaking episode was boring. I also don't like how Squidward got abused in this ep. My score for this eppy: 3/10

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I don't like this episode either. There was both Squidward and SpongeBob abuse. I didn't like how the Bikini Bottomies throw food to Squidward and SpongeBob. I hate Patrick's cameo in this episode and it was pointless. SpongeBob was right that people shouldn't throw food and to start a food fight. At least the Krabby Patties were burnt. Mr. Krabs was so stupid in this episode as well.

#11 I don't remember this episode much
#10 I used to like this episode but now I hate it.
#9 Eh, this episode is okay.
#8 I actually like this episode.

Back