Powerpuff Girls Reboot Movie

Supmandude

Squog
What if they do another PPG movie, but this time it's based on the new show instead of the original? Personally, I wouldn't see it. I'm willing to watch a lot garbage in the theaters if it's traditional animation, because it needs to be supported, so I will see MLP and Adventure Time movies and maybe even Gumball or Steven Universe movies, but PPG is where I draw the line. Even if it's traditionally animated, I will not watch it.

Supmandude

Squog
Honest Slug said:
No, please no, you're giving me nightmare fuel.
aMG2KR0.jpg

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
Pretty sure that the first movie bombed horribly in the box office, and the fact that the reboot is critically panned...

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I don't really like the reboot, but if there were to be a movie of it, I think I would watch out of curiosity.

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
Either way, I don't care. The show has improved a little, but not by much. The show's popularity might not stack up to the original. Asking for the PPG reboot to be better than the original is like wanting the NES Classic Edition to be better than the Nintendo NX.

Supmandude said:
NO ME...get over it!

Amiaprettygirl

I love the sponge! I need the sponge! ;)
They wouldn't make another movie because their first movie for the original show was a flop, I'm sure they don't even have enough people watching the reboot.

Back