Poster Contest!

MasterSpongeBobo

Customized
Okay, as you all know, SpongeBuddy Mania's 1st Anniversary is here! So, we have decided to hold a POSTER CONTEST! The winner will receive one copy of "Fear Of A Krabby Patty" on DVD! Sound interesting? The poster will be based on our First Anniversary. You need to include our name, SpongeBuddy Mania, a slogan, and some pictures. Here are the rules to the contest:

1 poster per entrant
About 500 x 600 size
You can make it in Adobe Photoshop, PSP, or whatever else. Or by all means, if you want to, HAND DRAW IT! ;)

The deadline for this contest is two weeks, APRIL 17, 2005!

By all means, give it a shot and try your best, who know, you might win!

Remember the prize is a copy of "Fear Of A Krabby Patty" on DVD or VHS.

All entries go here!

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
Yep yep yep. I know Fear of a Krabby Patty doesn't come out unitl May 24th, but I think that's the best prize. This isn't as long as the other one, because that didn't work out. So yeah, everyone go and give it a shot! Hopefully we get a lot of entries.

Eva:Gina

Moby Dollar
haha, i painted this instead of studying ;)
its felt and watercolours. sorry aboutt he bad quality pic, my camera is horrible.
umm, yeah. happy birthday p[eoples.
done.jpg

I'm getting all excited about mine! I'm gonna put all that happened this weekend on it ;) I wanna start working but I won't yet. I need to be relaxed. ;) (I just came out of a local amusement park and I'm about to barf!)

Eva:Gina

Moby Dollar
Spongey34 said:
Very nice. Good job. ;)
[post="31872"][/post]​
haha, thanks, it looks way cooler in real life, stupid lack of scanner ;)

Ag3nt_Dark

Spyro Fanatic
Well I guess the wait ish over... xD
Here is my one ^^

Click here!

I usually host meh' piccies with Lycos but I thought about Imageshack for a change =3

About my picture: Ok, the font, background and 'kinda-looks-funny' bubbles were done by comp.
The picture of Spongebob is 100% drawn by me (no tracing! That's a cheap way of art!) ~ free-hand, scanned and coloured with Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9 (I'm still waiting for meh' PC tablet which should be arriving soon...and I think Spongebob looks much better with a white background for some reason ^^)
I know the piccy might look a little rough around the edges but it's the best that I could do since I'll be very busy next week =O
If ya' wanna see some of meh' other Anime artwork, check the gallery xD
Oh yeah...I have no idea why I put that 'Sponginess' part in so please, don't ask why =P
*sheesh, I might as well write a novel! :sweat:*

:spongebob: So what do yer think? ^^

Ag3nt_Dark

Spyro Fanatic
Thankies ya' SB Laura :spongebob:
I think your artwork is just as cute too =3

Therefore, you should enter once when ya' get your scanner fixed (I had that problem before and it's a real pain x.x)

Back