Pinned thread Post Your Picture

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
They say to get up early on Christmas, so here's me in a shirt I got a day early :P
7WDZnfR.png

don't ask about hat choice it was a baseball cap, winter vikings hat that looks like the dome kinda shape, a fedora which my mom wears which I'm not sure I could pull off, or a similar looking fedora shape that's really floppy and would make me look goofier....save that for New Years maybe

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
TopSheep said:
Ugh, I'm too embarrassed to post my own picture. Well, not really embarrassed as much as shy.

I'm a white, blonde, (possibly) vaguely attractive, 17 year old female. Here's how I described my hair in a recent post:

"I never wear my hair in a bun. I don't feel comfortable with my hair in a bun, although I'm not exactly sure why. I either have my hair down or in a long ponytail. I always do my hair in a particular way, and I always wear particular objects depending on my hairstyle. For example, whenever I have my hair down, I always wear a band with two ribbons, one on each side, that are either yellow, blue, pink, red, green, or orange (both ribbons are always of the same color). When I have my hair in a ponytail, I'll wear it with either a large ribbon or an elastic band (both the band and the ribbon come in yellow, blue, pink, red, green, and orange), with a few long, sideswept bangs over my forehead. It's a distinct hairstyle that is easily recognized by everyone I know. According to my best friend, when I have my hair in a ponytail, I look, as she so aptly put it, "kind of like a college-aged, non-athletic version of Samus." Not only do I refuse to wear my hair in a bun, but I also never braid my hair (it isn't something that I don't feel comfortable wearing like the bun, but just something that I haven't done in a long time for some reason)."

So, to sum it up, my hair bears a striking resemblance to this (of course, it's just the hair):
http://orig11.deviantart.net/5d58/f/2014/098/4/5/ssb4_psp_wallpaper___zero_suit_samus_by_thewolfbunny-d7dopi4.png
Sometimes, I won't use an elastic band, and I'll instead use I ribbon for my ponytail, which looks kind of like this (the first one):
http://www.hairworldmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Ponytail-hairstyles-with-a-bow-1.jpg
When my hair is straight down, I will wear a band that, due to lack of a real picture, looks pretty much exactly like this (not the hair, just the band):
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fairytail/images/1/1d/Lightning_Empress_Armor.png/revision/latest?cb=20130303202013

I think I'm a little taller than average, and I'm pretty skinny, although I don't have a lot of muscle due to a bit of a lack of physical activity. So that's me, kind of.
delete this

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
TopSheep said:
Ugh, I'm too embarrassed to post my own picture. Well, not really embarrassed as much as shy.

I'm a white, blonde, (possibly) vaguely attractive, 17 year old female. Here's how I described my hair in a recent post:

"I never wear my hair in a bun. I don't feel comfortable with my hair in a bun, although I'm not exactly sure why. I either have my hair down or in a long ponytail. I always do my hair in a particular way, and I always wear particular objects depending on my hairstyle. For example, whenever I have my hair down, I always wear a band with two ribbons, one on each side, that are either yellow, blue, pink, red, green, or orange (both ribbons are always of the same color). When I have my hair in a ponytail, I'll wear it with either a large ribbon or an elastic band (both the band and the ribbon come in yellow, blue, pink, red, green, and orange), with a few long, sideswept bangs over my forehead. It's a distinct hairstyle that is easily recognized by everyone I know. According to my best friend, when I have my hair in a ponytail, I look, as she so aptly put it, "kind of like a college-aged, non-athletic version of Samus." Not only do I refuse to wear my hair in a bun, but I also never braid my hair (it isn't something that I don't feel comfortable wearing like the bun, but just something that I haven't done in a long time for some reason)."

So, to sum it up, my hair bears a striking resemblance to this (of course, it's just the hair):
http://orig11.deviantart.net/5d58/f/2014/098/4/5/ssb4_psp_wallpaper___zero_suit_samus_by_thewolfbunny-d7dopi4.png
Sometimes, I won't use an elastic band, and I'll instead use I ribbon for my ponytail, which looks kind of like this (the first one):
http://www.hairworldmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Ponytail-hairstyles-with-a-bow-1.jpg
When my hair is straight down, I will wear a band that, due to lack of a real picture, looks pretty much exactly like this (not the hair, just the band):
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fairytail/images/1/1d/Lightning_Empress_Armor.png/revision/latest?cb=20130303202013

I think I'm a little taller than average, and I'm pretty skinny, although I don't have a lot of muscle due to a bit of a lack of physical activity. So that's me, kind of.
why describe yourself in such detail if you can just post a picture and make things easier

TopSheep

twitch chat is a gift from god
Big Meaty Claws said:
delete this
pls
edit: lmao i just realized that my entire description could probably be a copypasta or something

BenPaz said:
why describe yourself in such detail if you can just post a picture and make things easier
Heh, it was really detailed, wasn't it? You can make a decent mental picture in your head after reading that, can't you? I don't really want to post a picture because I don't. Besides, I enjoy writing enormous walls of text. Maybe it's for the best that you don't see my gorgeously gorgeous hair. Perhaps I'll post my picture someday...it's not like it matters anyway. The block of text definitely served its purpose, though.

TopSheep

twitch chat is a gift from god
spongedude said:
Man or woman, it's always better to err on the side of a little mystery.
Yep, I'm just absolutely cloaked in secrecy with my mysterious walls of text. Everything about me is a mystery. Am I lying about my appearance? Perhaps my hair isn't like I described it to be? Maybe I lied about wearing hair ribbons? Could I actually have brown hair? Is it possible that I am 12 years old instead of 17? Am I actually a 40 year old man? IT'S A MYSTERY

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
Woah. :|

Let's get back on topic, but allow me to simply say this: No one is required to post their picture in this thread, nor should they feel pressured to do so. I value my own privacy very much, and you will find precious little in the way of my smug mug on this site or anywhere else in the internet. That said, this is the "Post Your Picture" topic, and if you are dangling a proverbial string in front of others, don't be surprised if people make a swipe at it.

Let's keep this thread to pictures of one's self and considerate comments for those who do share. :)

Back