Post Your New Episode Ideas Here!

SperngeyBerb

Banished
JalecoChicaSpongebob said:
My episode idea is "Mr. Krabs Loses Their Paycheck,"

The episode begins with Spongebob waking up all cheerfully eagered to go to the Krusty Krab, Squidward, being Squidward just wants his paycheck at the Krusty Krab, when Mr. Krabs was about to give them their paychecks, he forgets where it was.
Spongebob and Squidward just walked in the Krusty Krab, when they saw Mr. Krabs with his paycheck detector, Squidward snaps his finger at Mr. Krabs, and tell him what is he even looking for. Mr. Krabs made an excuse saying he was just looking for leftover coins that the customer yesterday left, but Spongebob finds all the leftover coins in just a dash of a second, Mr. Krabs was trying to come up with another excuse.
But Squidward tells Mr. Krabs where is their paychecks, Mr. Krabs gets shocked, and said that they're on Bathroom Duty for today, and force them into the bathroom. Mr. Krabs tries to find their paychecks, suddenly, Pearls comes in and asks Mr. Krabs for some mall money, but he tells her that he is busy finding something, Pearls then cries and floods the whole place, resulting in Spongebob and Squidward hearing and see water coming from under the bathroom.
Mr. Krabs then tries to find the paycheck, and the first customer was coming in, and Mr. Krabs screams, so he dashes to get Spongebob and Squidward out the bathroom before the monster grabs them, and he throws them into their places.
--Closing time-- Narrator​
Squidward then walks to Mr. Krabs for their paychecks, Mr. Krabs then cries that he lost them, Squidward being Squidward, he left and threw his hat on the floor while mumbling, luckily, Spongebob catches it, and tells Mr. Krabs to see him in the morning.
Mr. Krabs, walking depressed to his house, he sits on his bed, but then realizes that the paycheck was in his anchor house.
END
Speaking of which, I have another idea! It's called "Zeus Cervas Dies, the Show Ends, and Everything is Good in the World"!

SperngeyBerb said:
My episode idea is, "Squidward's Suicidal of the Month in the Kitchen with Pet Sitter Demolition for Gary Coarse Meal, You're Fired!"

In the episode, Squidward is about to commit suicide until he realizes that cephalopods leak ink monthly, so he takes his shirt off and everyone mocks him and then gets arrested for public nudity. Meanwhile, literal demolition takes care of Gary because it's a Richard Pursel episode, and then he gets fired for no reason at all.

Written by:
Casey Alexander
Zeus Cervas
Derek Iversen
Richard Pursel
Mr. Lawrence
Luke Brookshier
Dani Michaeli

Length: 33 minutes (TV movie)!
Length including awful Patchy segments: 3 hours and 15 minutes.
I'm rolling on the floor laughing hard at this freaking idea. :rofl: :rofl:

SperngeyBerb

Banished
President Squidward said:
Guys, he's right about that. I remember BabySmitty mentioning that before.

Read the Richard Pursel part:
http://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/44669-casey-alexander-zeus-cervas-richard-pursel-vincent-waller/
"According to Kyle Carozza's podcast, Richard Pursel once wrote "f&ck you" as a response to a fan letter from a young fan, so apparently he's not a very nice person. However, it's hard to deny that Richard Pursel is skilled at what he does."

It's true.

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
Since this about episode ideas here's one of mine

The Waterfalls

It's a 1 hour TV Movie with the gang traveling to a beautiful place called The Waterfalls and the TV Movie also shows flashbacks to many episodes from Season 1-9 and it also includes a Spandy moment

(the characters in the Movie: SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, Sandy, Mr Krabs, Gary, Larry the Lobster, Pearl, Mrs Puff, Karen, Squilliam and Plankton)

MimicMadness

Born On January 14
After the Movie
In this 101-minute TV movie, Spongebob rebuilds the Krusty Krab 2 while Mr. Krabs tries to escape from prison and Squidward goes back to Atlantis.
Length: 89 minutes
Length including Patchy segments: 101 minutes

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
A 2-hour series finale called "You are my Successor?" (I have mentioned this before) where SpongeBob and his friends get the devastating news that their show is being cancelled so they go to Burbank in search for a successor

I’m Spongebob

Imitation Krab
After the Movie
In this 101-minute TV movie, Spongebob rebuilds the Krusty Krab 2 while Mr. Krabs tries to escape from prison and Squidward goes back to Atlantis.
Length: 89 minutes
Length including Patchy segments: 101 minutes
Wait, there’s more.
Dreamland
Spongebob and Patrick go to their dreamland.
Fourth Wall Clips
Spongebob and Patrick realize their are a show and are ending, so Patrick decides to end it with a clip show, angering many fans (but not me).

Back