Post Funny/Stupid Common Sense Media Reviews

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
For Home Alone:

"Oh no no no no no! This is a horrid film because all children under the age of 18 that live in a household will be afraid of this movie! They will think that some terrible people would be after them in their OWN HOME (a place that is supposed to be comforting) also, the idiotic parents that allow their children to stay home alone, will wet their pants just as much as their children! tisk tisk!"

A section of a review for Inside Out:

"Ok, I really like Frozen, Big Hero Six was great I love almost all the Pixar movies"

I hate it when people think that they are Pixar movies.

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
For Big Hero 6:

2014 is a good year for animated films. The Lego Movie, The Box trolls, now Big Hero 6. This is one of the best animated films of the year. Ryan Potter ( Supah Ninjas ), Scott Adsit ( 30 Rock ), Daniel Hennedy ( X-Men Origins Wolverine ), T.J Miller ( How To Train Your Dragon and How To Train Your Dragon 2 ), Jamie Chung ( Sin City : A Dame To Kill For ), Damon Wayan Jr ( Let's Be Cops ) and Genesis Rodriguez ( Tusk ) did well. The 3D was stunning. It's funny, emotional and action packed. It also has positive messages and positive role models. I hope for a sequel.

toasterstrutel

Krabby Patty Burglar
"GTA MADE MY SON VIOLENT"

For Big Hero 6:

2014 is a good year for animated films. The Lego Movie, The Box trolls, now Big Hero 6. This is one of the best animated films of the year. Ryan Potter ( Supah Ninjas ), Scott Adsit ( 30 Rock ), Daniel Hennedy ( X-Men Origins Wolverine ), T.J Miller ( How To Train Your Dragon and How To Train Your Dragon 2 ), Jamie Chung ( Sin City : A Dame To Kill For ), Damon Wayan Jr ( Let's Be Cops ) and Genesis Rodriguez ( Tusk ) did well. The 3D was stunning. It's funny, emotional and action packed. It also has positive messages and positive role models. I hope for a sequel.
Yeah big hero 6 wasn't that great

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
I tried to find a super funny review for The Simpsons but actually most of them are pretty reasonable
...darn

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
For "The LEGO Movie":

Lego: Hollywood Anti-Capitalist Propaganda

At one and the same time the Lego movie is a 2 hour long anti-business, anti-capitalism film AND a commercial for Legos. Skip it if you are tired of having Hollywood propagandize you and your children.

toasterstrutel

Krabby Patty Burglar
For Home Alone:

"Oh no no no no no! This is a horrid film because all children under the age of 18 that live in a household will be afraid of this movie! They will think that some terrible people would be after them in their OWN HOME (a place that is supposed to be comforting) also, the idiotic parents that allow their children to stay home alone, will wet their pants just as much as their children! tisk tisk!"[/size]

A section of a review for Inside Out:

"Ok, I really like Frozen, Big Hero Six was great I love almost all the Pixar movies"

I hate it when people think that they are Pixar movies.
Me too! I can't stand ignorant pixar fans!

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
For The Adventures of Tintin:

"There are 3 things that surprised me about this movie. 1: The animation is absolutely amazing, way better than the animation used for Shrek! 2: There's a lot of gunshots, sword fights, and killing, even some blood shown! 3: The way that one character acts around his addition to alcohol. He mostly acts like this throughout the whole movie. I just think that the violence and drunk behavior would be a little bit too much for kids under 10. Besides that, Steven Spielberg and Peter Jackson did a very excellent job with the animation, and you would be impressed as much as I am!"

I'm not surprised, this is motion capture and Shrek came out 10 years before this.

toasterstrutel said:
Me too! I can't stand ignorant pixar fans!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIh2xe4jnpk

Thank you Prex.

tEMMIE

hOI!!!
The Appetizer said:
For Big Hero 6:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmb9cnx__hA

toasterstrutel

Krabby Patty Burglar
For The Adventures of Tintin:

"There are 3 things that surprised me about this movie. 1: The animation is absolutely amazing, way better than the animation used for Shrek! 2: There's a lot of gunshots, sword fights, and killing, even some blood shown! 3: The way that one character acts around his addition to alcohol. He mostly acts like this throughout the whole movie. I just think that the violence and drunk behavior would be a little bit too much for kids under 10. Besides that, Steven Spielberg and Peter Jackson did a very excellent job with the animation, and you would be impressed as much as I am!"[/size]

I'm not surprised, this is motion capture and Shrek came out 10 years before this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIh2xe4jnpk

Thank you Prex.
:fred:

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
For "The LEGO Movie":

Lego: Hollywood Anti-Capitalist Propaganda

At one and the same time the Lego movie is a 2 hour long anti-business, anti-capitalism film AND a commercial for Legos. Skip it if you are tired of having Hollywood propagandize you and your children.
anti-business but also a commercial

Ihavedahswag

Take it to the Top!
BrickSponge2015 said:
I tried to find a super funny review for The Simpsons but actually most of them are pretty reasonable
...darn
Oh really?
ZgWikm7.png

mneh98W.png

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
There is an atrocious review of the SpongeBob Movie on rotten tomatoes, I am bored so I won't post it here but it's the latest review of the film on rotten tomatoes so it's pretty easy to find.

Michael Scott

Giant Clam
A review for Foodfight! (2012)
5 stars
Age 10+ Awesome movie with hilarious innuendo!
I love this movie! Funny humor, an awesome plot, sky-high animation, and it';s awersome./
A review for Sponge Out of Water:

age 5+
2 stars
Bleak, not fun
I took my 4 year old, who had seen one episode of the TV show. I thought it would be a fun diversion. However, I found it really violent within the first few minutes, turning to bleak and depressing fairly quickly. There was so much yelling, it was hard to watch. I actually liked the live action parts the best. But overall, there was too much violence, animosity, and negativity to be outweighed by the message of teamwork. The previews were also too intense. I did not double check the rating, which was my own fault, but there are so few G movies out there, anyway. In any case, unless you value negativity and fighting, I would not recommend bringing children under 8 to this movie.

Back