Popeye Revisits Season 4 and More!

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Talking with BabySmitty in her status update gave me an idea given how opinions on certain things can change overtime as we age and watch things more and more. I really want to go back and watch every Season 4 episode and give a fresh, in depth take on how I feel about each of them as a whole. There are even some episodes in particular I have not seen in years and I know I've done other topics here before but I think I can express my feelings a lot better now than I could then and be a lot fairer with my points after seeing how people like Spongey444/Perry the Platypus look at the show and all. I'm actually kind of embarrassed at some of my earlier stuff that I wrote here on the website so this is chance for me to really improve upon my critiquing skills too.

These reviews will be based off of how I see the episode at the time and I hope to do one of these a day if I have time. I'll also give each of them a numerical rating on a 1-10 scale and list positives and negatives too about each episode.

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
Woo! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

BTW, I just have to say... the story/jokes in "Fear of a Krabby Patty" were good, but the drawings in that episode were ::dolphin noise:: hysterical. It's like they told Carl Greenblatt to draw it as funny as he possibly could.

More

VIP
Once I get to a computer, you'll have another follower. :)

Back