Popeye Q. Krabs Reviews, Give Me an Episode to Watch and I'll Give an Detailed Opinion, Critique and

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Self explanatory. I know I have been leaving up reviews lately of episodes I've been watching and that stick out in my mind in either a good or bad way but a lot of those have been relatively brief compared to how much I really want to talk about them. Here I also wanna talk about how I would fix the episode if it was really really bad and offer other kinds of thoughts as well.

Alright. "One Coarse Meal" is coming up soon and then I'll get to Squid Wood and SpongeBob, You're Fired next. I have quite a LOT I have to say about that episode.

Here it goes. The first of probably many.

35.png

Writers: Casey Alexander, Zeus Cervas, Mr. Lawrence

Airdate: March 25, 2010

I don't even know where to start with this one. It is probably one of the most sadistic SpongeBob episodes I have ever seen and to make it even worse, it just comes across as being very clumsy and sloppy at the same time. It's the kind of episode that doesn't seem to have any other aim besides turning Mr. Krabs into an unlikable sociopath and a criminal on top of that.

There are a few other episodes in Season 7 that are also very similar with its sadism, especially something like "A Pal for Gary" and from what I can remember "Summer Job" to a lesser extent. Just like Season 6 is pretty much very focused on gross out humor, they decided to make Season 7 focus on whatever reason darker topics with lots of darker elements added into the mix. Nickelodeon has a problem with the gasoline gag in "Just One Bite" but somehow later SpongeBob episodes are able to get away with a lot more than ever without a hitch. Talk about double standards right there!

Anyway, this episode actually starts out really well and the audience doesn't expect that the episode is going to become the depressing crapfest that it devolves into later on. We see Mr. Krabs taking a soothing money bath when he smells some explosives and asks SpongeBob about it. Then we cut to Plankton destroying the roof of the Krusty Krab and they engage in a very cool battle involving SpongeBob shooting peas at Plankton. After all of that, the missile thing that Plankton launches doesn't launch like Mr. Krabs thought it would and it entraps Krabs and SpongeBob.

Plankton then tries to make them talk squeezing them with the trap and then proceeding to tickle both of them with a pink feather. Krabs of course is smart enough not to blab, but for hardly any reason whatsoever, an oblivious SpongeBob instantly blurts out the location of the secret formula. Now here's the first major problem I have with this episode. Why do the writers think that characterizing SpongeBob in such a way would be funny? They didn't even bother to add a joke in there to make the scene a bit less painful to watch. It's not nearly as bad as his characterization in "A Pal for Gary" but it still annoyed the heck out of me when I saw this episode multiple times. SB's supposed to keep the secret formula safe not idiotically tell Plankton just because he was tickled a little bit. This seems like something that Patrick might have done in the same situation.

After that unfunny, awkward moment, we get another cringeworthy scene where Pearl out of nowhere just walks in and Plankton for whatever reason is suddenly scared of whales. I can only assume that this episode is supposed to take place before Plankton ever had an interaction with Pearl. I mean this show has never really had good continuity in the first place but it's still kinda stupid to me to make someone like Plankton suddenly scared of Krabs's daughter and even worse to imply that she has eaten plankton before! It only gets worse from here as Pearl asks Krabs for some mall money before helping SpongeBob and Krabs get out of Plankton's trap. Ugh, I really hate Pearl in a lot of these newer episodes. Her voice gets really grating and irritating after a while. It's almost as bad as a characterization as Krabs in this episode. I mean Krabs himself had a point when he said that she was becoming more like him by the day and it really does show.

Krabs then asks her to go over to the Chum Bucket and scare Plankton but in order for her to do that, she asks for even more mall money and SpongeBob proceeds to give her some when in reality, he pays her with Krabs' counterfeit money. I know that Mr. Krabs is supposed to be really cheap but they just overexaggerated that trait so much to the point where he's willing to break the law just to satisfy his greedy nature. Who's really the villain here so far? Krabs or Plankton? I really can't tell from this point and that's another major problem with the episode. They make Krabs such an unlikable criminal that the audience ends up empathizing much more with Plankton! Wtf.

Pearl still won't shut up with her highly annoying voice and then Mr. Krabs continues to astound me with how much of a sick character he is. He asks Pearl if he can borrow one of her dresses. That should really speak for itself.

On top of both Pearl and Krabs being unlikable jerks, Karen steps in to make things even worse when Plankton tells her about the situation and how he's so afraid of whales and how his ancestors were also eaten by whales. More screwed up, dark "humor" added in to make us cringe.

Pearl (Mr. Krabs in disguise of course) terrifies Plankton and somehow manages to get into The Chum Bucket to scare him even more. Karen doesn't believe the story Plankton tells her and ignores him completely. The following title card implies that Krabs has been doing this over and over for the past 16 days in the episode. He's willing to go to whatever length it takes to get revenge on Plankton for what? A burglary that didn't do as much psychological damage as what Krabs did? This really doesn't make any sense whatsoever and just one example of how poorly executed and sloppy this episode is on top of having most of the characters be as unlikable and mean spirited as possible.

Mr. Krabs laughs maliciously as Plankton cries in the window. Later that night, Plankton has a nightmare about being eaten by Pearl and being digested in gastric acid with his ancestors watching. Wow. This episode just keeps getting more and more messed up as we go. I'm shocked that this episode didn't get like a TV-14 rating because none of the stuff that happens in this episode is kid friendly or subtle about the "humor" that it's going for.

What is Plankton to do now? He considers getting himself run over by a bus and SpongeBob walks by to see what the trouble is about. Plankton then asks SpongeBob to step on him but he refuses saying that it's against his good nature. Kind of hypocritical for him to say that since he idiotically revealed the location of the secret formula earlier in the episode. Plothole much????

SpongeBob also pisses me off in this episode almost as much as Krabs. He just walks away leaving Plankton all forlorn. He didn't even make that much of an effort to help him. To be fair, he does try to tell Krabs about the situation only for him to laugh again at Plankton's pain and suffering. I just want to punch my computer monitor as hard as I can after watching this scene. Even if Krabs didn't know that Plankton was really trying to off himself, he's already proven himself to be a rotten character in this episode with the other instances that I provided. I'm hoping that karma will catch up to him and he'll get the consequence that he so justly deserves like back in the episode "Krabby Land" where he's tied up and forced fed lima beans.

Krabs continue to contradict himself even further. He considers SpongeBob being an idiot about keeping the formula a secret much worse than tormenting Plankton psychologically. Just wow. Now I want all sorts of horrible things to happen to Mr. Krabs because he has clearly shown a much darker side of himself that wasn't really as emphasized in earlier episodes though we did have ones like "Jellyfish Hunter" and the end of "Life of Crime" that hint towards these things. I would have never thought that Krabs would go THIS far to try to get what he wants.

SpongeBob actually tries to do the right thing and tells Plankton all about what Krabs had been up to. He also claims that he lied about the location of the secret formula. This inspires and motivates Plankton to come up with another scheme to get revenge on Mr. Krabs and tries to scare him with a mime. All seems to be going well until idiot SpongeBob grabs a projector and displays footage of a bunch of whales to startle Plankton off and then we get a shoehorned, anticlimactic ending where it turns out that Krabs wasn't afraid of the mime the whole time.

This episode SUCKED. Almost everything about it is completely wrong and full of mean spirited, dark overtones and turning a bunch of great characters we can root for into ones that we have not the slightest bit of empathy for except for Plankton, who is normally the bad guy in these episodes. Even the premise itself was disorganized as if the writers didn't really think too hard about the implications that such an episode could have and suggest.

I mean if they really wanted to do something dark and have a plot sort of like this, then you have to show Plankton dong something similar to Mr. Krabs and make sure to have BOTH of them suffer the consequences of their misdeeds in the end, which would have made for a much better message too and also add a twist to this whole Plankton vs. Krabs series of episodes. Also the writers have got to stop thinking that an overly oblivious SpongeBob is funny, which is far from being in the first place and stop making Pearl so obnoxious too. You also need to show on screen that deep down that Krabs would never want Plankton to die because of a business rivalry they have. That scene where Krabs laughs at what SpongeBob tells him about Plankton is so poorly done and edited in that it leaves way too much interpretation for the audience. It makes me sad knowing that Mr. Lawrence himself was involved in writing this episode. Face palm.

1/10 only because I really liked the way the writers chose to start the episode. It seemed to be going so well and then they murdered whatever potential this episode had with super unlikable, sick character traits. This really is one of the worst episodes that has ever been done and very worthy of making it into the Top 5.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
The thing about One Coarse Meal is that I really think I could have loved it, as I love dark, depressing topics, but the execution was just all wrong, and the result is a really tasteless, sadistic episode. I do have a weird respect for it, just for having the guts to do something so twisted and dark, but it just utterly failed. I think the episode disappoints me more than it angers me, to be honest.

3.png

Writers: Casey Alexander, Chris Mitchell, Dani Michaeli

Airdate: July 24, 2007

This episode starts out with Squidward sleeping and SpongeBob waking him up and Squidward understandably kicks him out of his house. He then tends to his garden when out of nowhere he finds SpongeBob in the ground, this time annoying him again because he wanted Squidward to play with him. This already feels a bit like a lighter version of "Squid's Visit" with an obnoxious SpongeBob refusing to leave Squidward alone. Not a great start.

More scenes with SpongeBob annoying Squidward ensue. It takes about over a minute until we see SpongeBob's creepy face outside of Squidward's window while he's trying to take a bath. The best part about this scene is the really funny Squidward drawing but simultaneously, I can't help but feel annoyed at how persistent SpongeBob has been and making himself look like a stalker just so he can get him to play hide and go seek. Bad characterization of the lovable, porous sponge.

Finally after two minutes of SpongeBob's annoying shenanigans, Squidward decides to bury SpongeBob underneath the floor and have a refrigerator cover the opening. I really don't like how this episode takes so long to get to the main point and having to repeat stuff that's already been established. We get it. SpongeBob wants to play with Squidward and won't take no for an answer. It also takes Spongebob an incredibly long time to realize that Squidward under no circumstances wants to play with him so he hatches an idea. He decides to make a puppet of Squidward so he'll have someone to play with. The refrigerator crushes Squidward in the process.

You'd think Squidward would be happy now that SpongeBob's gonna leave him alone but no, he hears a bunch of noise coming from SpongeBob's house and angrily decides to march over there to see what the ruckus is about and then is shocked to see that he actually made a little, wooden version of Squidward prompting him to run to a nearby bush in fear. It is then that we find out that Spongebob even gave the puppet a name: Mini Squid. The episode takes time to get into our heads that the puppet is annoying Squidward even more so.

Okay this episode seems to be getting a bit better. Squidward's finally happy that someone else will take care of SpongeBob's desire to play games so he ecstatically goes back into his home. SpongeBob plays with Mini Squid when Patrick walks over and actually thinks Mini Squid is the real Squidward. Seems to make sense seeing as how dumb Patrick usually is. No problem here.

Meanwhile at the Krusty Krab, Squidward tells a joke and the customers don't really get it. Remember this scene carefully. We see SpongeBob taking Mini Squid to work and the customers also start believing that Mini Squid is the real Squidward. This really doesn't make any sense. They got it right with Patrick but why is everyone else now starting to think that way? What a bunch of stupid townspeople.

We get treated to more annoyingly oblivious behavior from the customers. They really prefer the wooden version of Squidward over the real thing! Squidward again is happy about Mini Squid doing his job for him though he was more hesitant at first and then relaxes himself.

Things make a turn for the worse when Mini Squid serves the customers food and tells the same exact joke that Squidward told earlier which pisses him off. The mean spirited overtones of this episode really start to take effect after this scene. Mr. Krabs is so pleased at the job that Mini Squid has done that he demotes Squidward down to washing dishes.

Everyone in the restaurant now wants Mini Squid to dance so he puts on a show for them. This part itself is actually kinda funny until a very angry Squidward tries to copy Mini Squid's dance moves only to have the customers scold him. "Talk about no talent!" one of them says. There's another customer that says one of the most mean spirited lines in the episode. "Maybe Squidward should get size reduction surgery so he'll dance better!" It's not funny and only makes me feel bad for Squidward. Sigh.

Finally Squidward snaps after realizing how much of his life has been ruined because of Mini Squid and goes insane. He does all sorts of things to Mini Squid including biting on his head and out of nowhere, a music agent by the name of Milo J. Finckerfish tells Squidward to stop because Mini Squid happens to be one of his new clients. How did Mini Squid suddenly get a music deal when that was never even established in the episode before?

The episode just gets worse as the agent tells Squidward that he's giving Mini Squid a sequin suit as part of the contract. Very cruel and not funny at all. It only ends with Squidward crying when SpongeBob reveals that he made a mini version of himself which only makes things worse. Doesn't SpongeBob care about Squidward's feelings anymore. It seems very out of character for him to be like this and it's not pleasant to watch at all.

I still stand by my original rating of a 3/10 but some of the episode actually wasn't too bad. It's just that the whole idea is ruined by all the mean spirited overtones that were in this episode and how unlikable SpongeBob was in this episode. Compared to other Season 4 episodes, it's still one of the worst so that's why I rated it so low. An episode from this season that I deemed worse than this would have to be "All That Glitters" which I will have to get to another time. What could have saved this episode from being so painful to watch was maybe to have a clever ending like in "Opposite Day" where SpongeBob gets a taste of his own medicine. Also even he displayed some mean spirited tendencies especially when he called Squidward "actual sized Squidward" near the end.

Not the worst Squid abuse episode but on its own it is pretty bad. Not one of Dani Michaeli's best episodes either. Interestingly enough, Chris Mitchell, one of the guys who worked on the show back in Season 1 ("Bossy Boots" was one of the episodes that he wrote and boarded), also gets writing credits for this episode. I also saw Tim Hill get credited as a story editor and writer for some of the earlier episodes in Season 4. I like how they were able to get some of the Season 1 people back on board to do a few episodes even if some of them didn't turn out to be so stellar like this one.

"SpongeBob, You're Fired" will be next and to offset the reviews I've done of mediocre-bad episodes, I will most likely write a review on "Chocolate with Nuts" and "Mooncation" after that. I'm pleased with how this review came out and how quickly I was able to do it.

45.png

Writers: Marc Ceccarelli, Luke Bookshier, Mr. Lawrence

Airdate: November 11, 2013

In this latest SpongeBob special, it starts out with SpongeBob doing the usual at work with some visual jokes to go along with it. Not bad, but not really that remarkable either. Some people on the Internet really had a problem with the so-called filler that this episode started out with and even called this one of the worst SpongeBob episodes ever. Let's see if any of their assertions hold water.

After that scene, we are treated to a Season 1 style scene where SpongeBob decides to clean up the Krusty Krab. Very nice reference here. This episode is full of references and allusions to past episodes which is what I really like about it most. It's sort of a treat and a trip down memory lane when you start looking at this episode that way. I really do not understand the hatred for this episode so far besides the less than stellar opening.

SpongeBob continues to make Krabby Patties and even tucks in the pickles with a piece of lettuce, another reference to possibly "Neptune's Spatula." Sorry if I get any of these episode titles wrong. It's been a while since I watched a lot of these so I'm just trying to recall the allusions from memory.

The first really controversial part of the episode comes in when Mr. Krabs decides to fire SpongeBob over a nickel. Compared to all the horrible things that Krabs has done throughout the show (enslave wild jellyfish, laugh at Plankton's misery even when he wanted to get run over and when he tried stealing Plankton's recipe for chum, spreading rumors in "The Krabby Kronicle", and really shows off his money obsession in "Penny Foolish" and possibly "The Cent of Money" which I have not watched yet), it doesn't seem as bad in comparison to those examples that I have cited. Squidward doesn't get fired because he has seniority which again doesn't seem like a big deal if you remember the first SpongeBob movie.

Two lackluster jokes later and SpongeBob starts crying. Not a big fan of this scene but at least they tried adding some jokes here. They could have just made this part a lot shorter. Deducting points because of this but there have been many other scenes in post movie episodes where he's cried much worse than this like in that horrid "All that Glitters" or "Funny Pants."

This episode decides to break continuity for a bit with Mr. Krabs saying that he was a top chef in the navy when in "Squilliam Returns" he clearly said that he was the head chef on the S.S. Diarrhea. This was another part of the episode that people really did not like and I can see why but in this same part, the spatula catches on fire. Perhaps Krabs is just lying and that gag is supposed to tell the audience that he is full of crap. Moving on.

SpongeBob depressingly comes home and we can really feel how devastated he was by getting fired. SB continues to cry and then we hear Patrick cry too, maybe a subtle reference to the scene in "All that Glitters" where Patrick walks up the mountain and starts crying with SpongeBob and then crashes into the door. SpongeBob tries to tell Patrick what happened in a gag designed to fill up time and to pad the length of the episode but they make up for it with Patrick crashing himself into another wall in SpongeBob's house as an exit. That actually made me laugh so for every lackluster joke that's used in this episode there's at least something interesting or funny to go along with it IMHO.

The next morning, Patrick comes over to SpongeBob's house again and SpongeBob opens the door. He's holding a coffee mug with the words "best day ever," obviously a reference to the episode "Best Day Ever" and sort of looks like Homer Simpson with that five o'clock shadow but a bit more grotesque looking.

Patrick shows SpongeBob how "Funemployment" works by stepping on Squidward's petunias. Squidward gets mad and yells at Patrick and then SpongeBob is instructed to do the same thing and Squidward gets even angrier, shoving his basket of fruits and vegetables on top of his head. It would have been better if Squidward had made fun of them and rubbed it into SB's face that he's unemployed that he never has to see him again at work.

Patrick wants SpongeBob to take a "siesta" with him on his rock so SpongeBob rubs his face with some of Gary's slime. When none of that works, SpongeBob eats a bit of himself and it grows back and Patrick decides to take him over to Sandy's place to see if that will make him feel better.

Scientist Sandy conducts an experiment to see how much weird stuff people will eat if they think it's free. Eh a bit extreme for her character but it kind of does go along with the scientist persona that post movie episodes really like to emphasize a lot more than pre movie. I liked the part where Patrick grows another head best.

I just really wish a lot of the jokes were more interesting and less cheesy like the SpongeBob's head falling apart gag but overall, I don't really see anything that bad about this episode so far. At least they add a funny scene where Patrick's extra head gets punched in. The jokes are very hit and miss. There's also this part where we get this gross out close up of SpongeBob's face. It's actually a pretty nice painting in my opinion in its own disgusting way.

My favorite part of the episode comes in when SpongeBob gets rid of his five o'clock shadow and says his most famous catchphrase which sadly used as often in the newer episodes but I'm sure that there were a few where he did this anyway. SpongeBob then gets a job at the Weenie Hut and screws up the job there by making Krabby Patties out of weeners. He gets a job at the Pizza Piehole, Taco Sombrero, and Wet Noodle and also messes up at each restaurant or does something to get fired. In almost each scene, SpongeBob calls all the bosses Mr. Krabs.

When SpongeBob gets home, he makes snail food for Gary and a mutated Patrick and then gets kidnapped by weenie guards. The guy who fired SpongeBob at the Weenie Hut tells him how his customers loved the sliders he made. This part should have been explained more in the episode but I digress. The other managers of the restaurants fight over SpongeBob and want him to work at their restaurants until a guy dressed up in a patty costume (The Killer Patty) rescues SpongeBob with some cool defense moves. I wonder who it can possibly be.

The Killer Patty runs and takes SpongeBob back to the Krusty Krab which has been in shambles since SpongeBob was fired (way to go Krabs, you cheap moron). It is then revealed that it was Squidward that rescued SpongeBob. Nice callback to "Squid Defense" there. The episode basically ends with SpongeBob cleaning up the Krusty Krab and Mr. Krabs installing a pay toilet so make up for his nickel losses.

For a special that probably had a lot of influence and input by Nick as a way to promote the show, it honestly wasn't that bad. I enjoyed quite a bit of it but the gags were hit and miss and there were a few boring parts in it too. Another notable thing about this episode is that right wing news media outlets like FOX News were using it to promote their agenda and turning the character into their icon. I had no idea this episode had struck such a chord with certain people in the media but it demonstrates why the show has had so much staying power over the years with its longevity. At least it wasn't a complete snorefest like "The Crap of Nothing." Now that episode is really much more worthy of being called one of the worst specials ever. 6.5/10

4.png

Writers: [SIZE=medium]Paul Tibbitt, Kaz, Kent Osborne, Merriwether Williams[/SIZE]

Airdate: [SIZE=medium]June 1, 2002[/SIZE]

Now here's an exceptional episode that I have nothing but good things to say about. It's one of my favorite episodes from the entire show and always cracks me up when I watch it. With this review, I'm going to go into the gags and scenes that I really loved the most and why this is such a great episode in my opinion.

This episode wastes no time with the comedy first of all. Almost immediately after the episode starts, the mailman walks by and SpongeBob pops out of the mailbox to say hi! That right there is the first really funny gag in the episode and it didn't even take that long to commence. After the mailman runs off, Patrick comes over and they discover that they got an issue of Fancy Living Digest in the mail and they take the time to look through it to see just how wealthy the people featured in the magazine really are. I really like the hint at social commentary that is used in this scene if you pay attention closely

In a quick twist, it turns out that the magazine they were reading was actually Squidward's and he explains to them how the people in the magazine made so much money. They were entrepreneurs who sold stuff to others. Squidward leaves and it gives SpongeBob and Patrick a great idea to become entrepreneurs themselves and even in this scene there are laughs to be had. Within only two minutes of the episode starting, SpongeBob and Patrick decide to become chocolate bar salesmen. As I said, the story doesn't drag on too long and they know when exactly to move on from certain parts.

SpongeBob and Patrick get the stacks of chocolate bars and try to make their first sale. We get this strange feeling that something's not right about the first customer but we don't know exactly what. We see this customer get angrier and angrier until he starts screaming CHOCOLATE over and over again. The drawing of him screaming just before he chases SpongeBob and Patrick away is priceless and exactly one of the many things that made this show stand out. This show wasn't ashamed of being what it was: a cartoon where anything could happen and that the medium is fully taken advantage not just with the great writing but with the poses too but being able to appeal to all audiences too. These people have learned well from Ren and Stimpy and Rocko's Modern Life and combined the best aspects about both shows together into this unique blend of greatness.

They try selling the chocolate bars to a second guy who calls them mediocre because of the way they've been carrying the bars and tries to sell them "candy bar carrying bags." SpongeBob and Patrick are so innocently gullible that they fall for the scam and run off happily and then fall for the same trick again in the next scene with the "candy bar bag carrying bags." Very very clever. When they try selling candy to the third customer, they keep having to open dozens of candy bar bags just to find the chocolate bars and the customer gets annoyed and closes the door. The crazy Chocolate Bar guy comes out of nowhere and chases them again. In one scene alone, you have a bunch of different gags coming at you. It's just really amazing to me how they were able to do this and to keep the audience laughing as hard as possible.

SpongeBob and Patrick discuss what they are doing at the diner and try to change their approach to salesmanship. They try to be nice to their next customer only to creep him out which is done in a ridiculously funny way. This customer explains that he doesn't want chocolate because it would only make him fat and sells photos of himself when he was fat. SpongeBob makes a promise to focus more on the next customer and Patrick literally focuses on the customer with his eyes freaking out that customer too and then the customer slams the door on Patrick's wandering eyes! Another really funny moment in the episode.

SpongeBob and Patrick still wonder why they aren't getting anywhere and then after seeing a Barnacle Chip ad, they realize the key to selling more bars is to stretch the truth to people. They first do it to an elderly woman and her shriveled up mother and tell her if she rubs the chocolate on herself that she can have eternal life.

They lie to other customers to sell chocolate and come across a guy who's in a caste and try to claim that they need to sell chocolate to fund their operation. The guy describes how he has glass bones and paper skin and is in serious condition. SpongeBob and Patrick help him up and then exchange all their earnings for more chocolate bars to sell. The guy in the caste turns out to be the same guy that scammed them earlier.

To top it all off, the crazy Chocolate guy catches the boys when they are down. I just love the vocal performance Mr. Lawrence did for this character. Anyway, the guy after a scene where he looks like he's gonna go completely insane calmly asks if he could buy all their chocolate.

Using their newfound wealth, SpongeBob and Patrick are able to rent out a restaurant for their new dates. We see that Squidward really wanted to have a table so he could be fancy and the episode ends.

This episode is really SpongeBob at its best. The jokes are quick, smart and to the point and the episode makes full use of every minute with as many visual gags as possible and beautifully ties in the subplot of the Chocolate Guy harassing them with the rest of the episode in some way. The voice acting is also top notch, especially coming from Mr. Lawrence and Tom Kenny. I really have nothing bad to say about this episode. For me, it's pretty much perfect and if you wanted to introduce someone to this show, this is one of the episodes you should show them. 10/10

I'm gonna try starting this back up again. It's just that I've been so busy with other things but to change things up, I will try to do "Demolition Doofus" and explain how I can both like the episode and hate it with a passion.

Back