PoliticalPatrick Reviews Every Episode Of SpongeBob.

WhosTheRealPinheadPatrick?

Bomb-Selling Pirate
0.png
Episode 1a:
Help Wanted
Fun Fact: Who's SpongeBob, Squidward, Patrick, Gary and Mr Krabs? I don't know.
Quote: "I'm ready!"
Highlight: Hydrodynamic Spatula.

I really like this episode. SpongeBob really got it's sea legs right at the beginning (unlike SpongeBob himself). So, why do I like it? The jokes may not have been perfect, or heck, even really good, but the atmosphere and the animation make what otherwise would've been an Average Episode a Good Episode.

38.png
Episode 1b:
Reef Blower
Fun Fact: This is the first short of SpongeBob!
Quote: "You!"
Highlight: Squidward gets his shell back.

I like this episode, but not as much as Help Wanted. Obviously this is an Average Episode, but I'll explain why. The story is weak, the jokes are very minimal, and it feels like an 11 minute episode in a kinda bad way. If it had a few more visual gags, it would have been good but, eh. Whaddayagonnado?

2.png
Episode 1c:
Tea at the Treedome
Fun Fact: Sandy? Who's that?
Quote: "I don't need it."
Highlight: See quote.

I tried. I really tried to give this a good. But I couldn't find enough jokes. But there is one. The "I don't need it" scene saved this pretty meh episode. So, because of that, and Sandy's appearance, I give it an Average.

Episode 1 Rating: Average (6.5/10)

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
0.png
Episode 1a:
Help Wanted
Fun Fact: Who's SpongeBob, Squidward, Patrick, Gary and Mr Krabs? I don't know.
Quote: "I'm ready!"
Highlight: Hydrodynamic Spatula.

I really like this episode. SpongeBob really got it's sea legs right at the beginning (unlike SpongeBob himself). So, why do I like it? The jokes may not have been perfect, or heck, even really good, but the atmosphere and the animation make what otherwise would've been an Average Episode a Good Episode.

38.png
Episode 1b:
Reef Blower
Fun Fact: This is the first short of SpongeBob!
Quote: "You!"
Highlight: Squidward gets his shell back.

I like this episode, but not as much as Help Wanted. Obviously this is an Average Episode, but I'll explain why. The story is weak, the jokes are very minimal, and it feels like an 11 minute episode in a kinda bad way. If it had a few more visual gags, it would have been good but, eh. Whaddayagonnado?

2.png
Episode 1c:
Tea at the Treedome
Fun Fact: Sandy? Who's that?
Quote: "I don't need it."
Highlight: See quote.

I tried. I really tried to give this a good. But I couldn't find enough jokes. But there is one. The "I don't need it" scene saved this pretty meh episode. So, because of that, and Sandy's appearance, I give it an Average.

Episode 1 Rating: Average (6.5/10)
What about the pinky joke? But it's still a good list as it is now.

Frozo

Floating Shopping List
disregarding the fact that this is yet another one of these topics, what exactly determines the quality of an episode in your opinion?

you said that "tea at the treedome" isn't a good episode because it doesn't have many jokes, but you also said that "help wanted" is a good episode because of the good atmosphere and animation

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
Contextually, Reef Blower was actually excellent perseverance through sound equipment troubles. It's a good episode for what it offers, personally.

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Frozo said:
disregarding the fact that this is yet another one of these topics, what exactly determines the quality of an episode in your opinion?

you said that "tea at the treedome" isn't a good episode because it doesn't have many jokes, but you also said that "help wanted" is a good episode because of the good atmosphere and animation
Well, if an episode has atmosphere, it wins extra points because you relate to the story more, even if it'd never happen. Having two main jokes without atmosphere doesn't make a good episode. Having two main jokes with atmosphere makes a lower good episode. Emphasis on lower. Hope that answered your question.

2.png
Episode 2a:
BubbleStand
Fun Fact: Squidward is a grouch for the first time... kinda.
Quote: "Go Squid! Go Squid! Uhh... SQUIDWARD! SQUIDWARD!"
Highlight: It's a giraffe!

This is the funniest episode of S1 so far. Look at the quote and highlight for proof of that. I also love the fact that Squidward was the grumpy neighbour we all know and love for the first time. An episode with atmosphere and funny jokes makes for a very Good Episode. Actually, while I'm here, my ratings are: Gold, Good, Average, Meh, Bad, Abysmal and sCumbob.

2.png
Episode 2b:
Ripped Pants
Fun Fact: This is the first time we see SpongeBob play guitar!
Quote: "I need... a tailor." "Why?!" "BECAUSE I RIPPED MY PANTS!" "Ugh."
Highlight: The song!

Wow. They topped themselves again! This is another very very high Good Episode. The song is amazing, the joke,while repetitive,is meant to be and hilarious. I love this episode.

Episode 2 Rating: Gold (9.7/10)

Bomb-Selling Pirate
2.png
Episode 3a:
Jellyfishing
Fun Fact: Squidward hates Jellyfishing.
Quote: "Firmly grasp it!" *CRUNCH*
Highlight: ...BAD soup.

Wow! Soup actually predicts the rating this episode gets! Yep, sadly this is a Bad Episode. There's alot I like in the episode, but Patrick is so frustrating! I can't stand him in this episode. Sorry, but ugh!
3.png
Episode 3b:
Plankton!
Fun Fact: Plankton? Karen? Labrador? Who are those?
Quote: "50% Sea 50% Weed ;;;;)"
Highlight: Plankton's Birthday. :bdayplank:

GG, this episode saved episode 3 in my eyes. I love this episode. There is only one problem, Karen doesn't nag Plankton. ;-;. So far, this is the best episode of S1. It is a very very very VERY Good Episode.
Episode 3 Rating: Good (6.9/10)

Bomb-Selling Pirate
2.png
Episode 4a:
Naughty Nautical Neighbors
Fun Fact: This is the first S1 episode I ever saw.
Quote: "Wow. Squidward, this is the best soufflé you have ever created."
Highlight: Squidward being saved by Patrick.

So, I guess this episode was pretty good... but I don't really remember most of what happened. So, I guess that this'll be an Average Episode, but on the higher scale.
2.png
Episode 4b:
Boating School
Fun Fact: ...Patrick is wearing SpongeBob's pants.
Quote: "Pat, don’t do that. I’ve got too much to worry about."
Highlight: SpongeBob's Hat.

Yawn...I don't really like this episode that much. The story is great and all, but the execution was very umm... how do I explain it? Oh yeah! Very Meh. Yeah, I don't really care for this episode all too much but, I'd watch it if I had to.
Episode 4 Rating: Bad (3.6/10)

Bomb-Selling Pirate
2.png
Episode 5a:
Pizza Delivery
Fun Fact: The car instructions turn into Korean.
Quote: "Krusty Krab Pizza is the pizza is the pizza for you and... MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEAHHH!"
Highlight: 11 minutes of this episode.

Incase you haven't noticed from the quote and the highlight, I love this episode so much. This episode does everything right. There are so many jokes, the right pacing, the correct amount of Squid and Sponge friendship at the end, and the ending is golden. Just like this Gold Episode.

2.png
Episode 5b:
Home Sweet PineApple
Fun? Fact: Patrick snores.
Quote: "Alright Patrick, let's get to work!"
Highlight: The ending.

Like Boating School, this episode is just a boring mess, but atleast it has a few jokes, and I like the ending, so it's a very low Average Episode.
Episode 5 Rating: Good (9.4/10)

Bomb-Selling Pirate
2.png
Episode 6a:
Mermaidman and Barnacleboy
I'm back, I guess. Ok, let's begin!

Fun Fact: Mermaidman and Barnacleboy? Who are they?
Quote: "Listen up, you villains. I wanna eat my meatloaf. If you don't get out of here, then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife."
Highlight: The 'battle' at the end.

What can I say? This episode is really funny! I love it. Mermaidman is well, as you can see by the quote, hilarious! This is a Good Episode, and I mean, why wouldn't it be?

2.png
Episode 6b:
Pickles
Fun Fact: Bubblebass? Who's that?
Quote: "And there’s my car keys!"
Highlight: The tounge twist. (See what I did there..? Heh.)

Wow! This episode is great! I really like when SpongeBob called Mr Krabs a "crustaceous cheapskate" when he couldn't make a Krabby Patty. So, this is a very Good Episode!

Episode 6 Rating: Gold (9.8/10)

Back