X or Y?

• X

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Y

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

SirKazuma

Bomb-Selling Pirate
It's finally coming out this Saturday! Although I'm not getting it at launch, I plan on getting Y because the bird looks cool. So what is everyone excited about, Mega Evolutions, the Fairy Type, new plot? What are your hopes for the game? What starter are you planning on getting?

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
I plan on getting Y, but not at launch :)

I look forward to the new plot and being able to play the game in 3D, and I'm glad the Kanto starters will be appearing again :D

SandTaro05

I'm ready for 2015!
One of my friends just pre-ordered Y today. x3

I plan on getting X at some point, (still working on getting a 3DS first..) I like the deer legendary. I usually pick water type Pokemon for my starters, but I may choose Fennekin this time around. I love how we can customize our trainers with different skin tones now and how they're bringing some Kanto Pokemon back. I hope they don't completely ditch the idea of using sprites for the next games...

Aww, no love for Chespin? xD

I plan on getting Y, it has better pokemon exlusives.

I'm mostly excited for player customizations, and all the new pokemon seem cool.

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
I might, for the first time, get both games for this generation (obviously not during launch, but maybe as Christmas presents) because the deer legendary looks amazing and I'd actually want to use the fire-type starter as well as the water-type this time around. The player customization was an amazing idea and I'm excited to see what will come of it. A new Pokemon type and the use of Kanto starters were also interesting additions into the mix, and I'm waiting to see what unfolds from those, too.

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
I'm probably getting it some time next year, not sure when but maybe when I can afford it. And of course, my starters are almost always fire types so i'll go with that.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I'm excited for this new region, although I still don't know if this Mega Evolution thing will work or not. I guess we'll have to see.

SirKazuma

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Hmm I find it interesting that Chespin is the least popular, grass types have always been popular. Hopefully the starters are more useful then they were in Black/White because they were... god awful. If you used them the whole game...they're terrible. Hopefully they're better this game.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I'm getting X because I like the look of the legendary, but I'll get it later on. I don't even have a 3DS yet. :(

I'm picking Froakie as my starter because out of the three final evolutions (which is what matters in the end), I like his the most.

I'm not sure if I like the idea of Mega Evolutions, or the Fairy type for that matter. Those are going to be really big game-changers, so it'll take some time to get used to. But I like most of the other features. Being able to customize your character will be awesome, and sky battles sound interesting.

Back