Show News Plots for the 278 Pair Revealed!

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
The plots for "Squidferatu" and "Slappy Days" have been revealed on ESB:

278a. "Squidferatu"
Squidward ventures to Nosferatu's castle after accidentally receiving his mail.
278b. "Slappy Days"
Nosferatu's minion Slappy kills some time around Bikini Bottom.

What's interesting is that both of these episodes involve Nosferatu, so these episodes may be releasing around Halloween.

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
smh wasn’t nosferatu supposed to be a one time joke character?
A lot of the new SB episodes like "Captain Pipsqueak" feature older characters that were supposed to be one-time characters as well (like Dennis) but I guess the writers wanted more of these characters to appeal more to fans of the older seasons.

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
A lot of the new SB episodes like "Captain Pipsqueak" feature older characters that were supposed to be one-time characters as well (like Dennis) but I guess the writers wanted more of these characters to appeal more to fans of the older seasons.
To me that's a big problem there tryna get more attention it's more desperate then truth or square they basically did not need them at all and especially prawn

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
I mean, I don’t have a problem with bringing back old characters. I love that Bubble Bass and Kevin* make more appearances now. I actually enjoyed seeing Dennis, the Tattletale Strangler and Prawn (who didn’t expect to see) return in Captain Pipsqueak. Sure, they didn’t have many lines, but it was still nice to see them come back after their one appearance.

But Count Orlok (his name is not Nosferatu, people) was only meant to be a one time joke character for “Graveyard Shift”, something that was meant to be comedic and surprise you. But by bringing him back, it ruins the moment because it removes the uniqueness from his first appearance, that of being a surprise.

*Yes, I know Kevin made only one appearance in Season 2, but he’s a noteworthy character to bring back*

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
I mean, I don’t have a problem with bringing back old characters. I love that Bubble Bass and Kevin* make more appearances now. I actually enjoyed seeing Dennis, the Tattletale Strangler and Prawn (who didn’t expect to see) return in Captain Pipsqueak. Sure, they didn’t have many lines, but it was still nice to see them come back after their one appearance.

But Count Orlok (his name is not Nosferatu, people) was only meant to be a one time joke character for “Graveyard Shift”, something that was meant to be comedic and surprise you. But by bringing him back, it ruins the moment because it removes the uniqueness from his first appearance, that of being a surprise.

*Yes, I know Kevin made only one appearance in Season 2, but he’s a noteworthy character to bring back*
Yeah kevin was like a gag character sl it didint ruin his legacy

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
The plots for "Squidferatu" and "Slappy Days" have been revealed on ESB:

278a. "Squidferatu"
Squidward ventures to Nosferatu's castle after accidentally receiving his mail.
278b. "Slappy Days"
Nosferatu's minion Slappy kills some time around Bikini Bottom.

What's interesting is that both of these episodes involve Nosferatu, so these episodes may be releasing around Halloween.
Squidferatu is a great plot
Slappy Days' plot sounds too dark for this show

Back