Show News Plot for the 281 pair revealed

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
The Salty Sponge: SpongeBob works at the grill of the toughest place in town (Salty Spitoon)
Karen for Spot: Karen looks after Spot while Plankton goes out of town
It's cool that we're seeing the Salty Spitoon again.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
The Salty Sponge: SpongeBob works at the grill of the toughest place in town (Salty Spitoon)
I swear they can't go a single episode without referencing previous episodes anymore... To me it feels like they're desperately trying to gain viewership with nonstop fan service. I think it really loses it's charm after a while.

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
I swear they can't go a single episode without referencing previous episodes anymore... To me it feels like they're desperately trying to gain viewership with nonstop fan service. I think it really loses it's charm after a while.

Yep, just like the overly expressive faces, they're only good when done sparingly. That's the problem with pop culture today, it appeals to nostalgia too much as opposed to coming up with something original.

Also, how do we know these episodes are 281? What are 279 and 280, could that be the crossover special?

I find it scary how SpongeBob has been in widescreen for over 100 half hours.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Yep, just like the overly expressive faces, they're only good when done sparingly. That's the problem with pop culture today, it appeals to nostalgia too much as opposed to coming up with something original.

Also, how do we know these episodes are 281? What are 279 and 280, could that be the crossover special?

I 100% agree.

And yeah, I would assume 279 and 280 are the special.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff

cartoonlouge says it is and it's really reliable.

Back