Plankton's Logic

Bubbly_Bunny_Liz

Baby Clam
Can someone please tell me why Plankton doesn't simply just hire someone to buy a Krabby Patty and give it to him. Then he can put the patty in his analyzer (which was a good idea) and get the recipe. Also, why get a new computer wife like he did in "Karen 2.0" when you can update the original Karen.

:planklaugh: :planklaugh: :planklaugh:

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Even better question: Why doesn't Plankton just give up on the fast-food business and open up a store for buying his inventions and other technology-based stuff or something? It's shown in Move it or Lose it that he could be successful if his sold his inventions and high-technology stuff. So it would make more sense to leave the fast food business and start selling his inventions instead.

Edit: Wait why is this in the technology section?

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
Cuz as Friend Or Foe makes a point of showing, Plankton and Krabs' rivalry is a personal one that stems off of their former friendship. I can imagine Plankton being one who's very much driven when it comes to his schemes and would love to be the one who takes down his long-time rival/arch-enemy. That means, if Plankton himself does it, it's a personal victory, and thus has more meaning.

For Plankton to hire someone to just retrieve a patty for him to analyze, then that'd just be an indirect victory that lacks all the personal beef Plankton has with Krabs, so where would the fun be in that for him? Yes, I believe Plankton would rather have Krabs' ruin rest in his own two stubby hands as a means of personal payback for all the years he's spent being the inferior restaurant owner.

SpongeBob and Squidward can also be considered Plankton's enemies in this aspect too; since they work for Krabs, for the protozoan to attack his enemy's workers, Plankton would be dealing some damage in Krabs' forte. So...i.e. whenever Plankton uses SpongeBob's naivety, him being a nemesis helps add to the satisfaction of a possible victory.

And as for the whole Karen/Karen 2.0 thing...maybe the original Karen's hardware just wasn't compatible with the technology Plankton implemented in 2.0.

...or something like all that. It's a cartoon. Plankton's plans make for comedic fodder a lot of the time. :P

Back