Plankton is getting a spin-off movie

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
I don't remember saying "Arrr, Matey! no pun intended". Maybe you accidentally added that as part of a post quote and were meant to include it in your reply separately. But yeah, seriously do not pirate anything, including the movie being discussed in this thread when it releases.

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
the Plankton movie would be great. maybe Mr. Lawrence could reprise his role as Sheldon J. Plankton in his own spin off film.

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
I also hope that Mr. Krabs appears in the movie along with appearances of the other characters like incidental fish, Karen, SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy, Squidward and Spot.

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
I am so excited about the SpongeBob spin off movies coming out this year on Paramount+ including this Sandy Cheeks movie Saving Bikini Bottom.

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
I would love to see a Plankton movie starring Mr. Lawrence as the voice of Plankton. it would be great.

Squidwardspal

Part Computer or Something
I love Patrick because he’s my favorite character
Patrick actually used to be my favorite he’s super funny but recently I started to like Mr Krabs more

I think in some of the more modern episodes they made Patrick a bit too dumb and he lost his charm a bit

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
You are so right. I hope that a Patrick Star movie would be perfect in one of the three spin off films from SpongeBob SquarePants.

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
to give it some thought…. what if it was a Squidward Tentacles movie or one about Mr. Krabs or Patrick Star or even a Mermaidman and Barnacle Boy movie?

Squidwardspal

Part Computer or Something
to give it some thought…. what if it was a Squidward Tentacles movie or one about Mr. Krabs or Patrick Star or even a Mermaidman and Barnacle Boy movie?
I would love a mermaidman and barnacle boy movie but I feel like it would need to include spongebob and patrick to be good. I just don't know if they are entertaining enough alone to make a full movie.

Back