Plague Inc.

I just played this game. Meh, it's kind of boring, but it's a little cool to see the world slowly be crippled and crushed.

Discuss this game here.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
I would want to play this game, but I have to deal with the unfortunate event of forgetting my security questions, and I don't wanna call because I'll sound like a kid. The App Store makes me insert those questions every single time.

I would want to play this game, but I have to deal with the unfortunate event of forgetting my security questions, and I don't wanna call because I'll sound like a kid. The App Store makes me insert those questions every single time.
I thought the app was 12+ meaning you don't have to enter those security questions.

The Drifter

Some person.
Oh god, I absolutely LOVE this game. As a long time strategy fan this game is very challenging and awesome. The disease upgrade tree is very streamlined and the symptoms are interesting. Also how you can upgrade transmission and disease strength is quite good too. Also the special diseases (Neurax worm, zombie virus, Simian) are very interesting and challenging. Also the special scenarios are also fun. I played Pandemic and I got to tell you, Pandemic ain't got nothing on this game.

Back