Picture Contest!

imty

Krabby Patty Burglar
Hey! I'm having a picture contest and this is how it works:

Send me the specified picture for the week to: ty_011@hotmail.com, or post it here, and at the end of the week I will pick the best and they will win 5000 doubloons. NOTE: This doesn't have to be a drawn picture, so don't spend all night drawing one, and you can get it from a site, or whatever you need to do. This week, I am asking for pictures of Spongebob doing anything, or anywhere. Next week I'll tell what the object to draw is, and where he needs to be and what he needs to be doing, and the next week I will, and the next week, etc. At the end of the month, I'll pick the best out of the 4/5 winners from the weeks, and the best will win 10000 doubloons. Please send a picture! Thanks!!! <_<

imty

Krabby Patty Burglar
No. It can be any type of picture. But this week, it has to be of Spongebob. And I'm raising the weekly reward to 5000 doubloons and the monthly to 20000 :patrick:

sb1fan

Ohmygodimonfire.
why do we have to e-mail it to you when we can just post it here?

imty

Krabby Patty Burglar
If you can post it here, that would be great, just as long as I see it and you tell me that you're entering it. Thanks! :patrick:

imty

Krabby Patty Burglar
Congratulations to sb1fan for winning the week of Feb. 20-25 Champion! He wins 5000 doubloons and his picture will be entered in the monthly contest. His picture is located at: http://xs9.xs.to/pics/05536/15.jpg. In second place was Sponge Bob Laura. I had trouble deciding between these two, because they were very neat pictures. The week of Feb. 27-March 5's category for pictures is: Squidward on the episode "The Snowball Effect". Good Luck to the contestants who plan to enter in the next contest! Thank You! <_<

imty

Krabby Patty Burglar
Well, since nobody entered, nobody got any doubloons. Please enter next week! Thanks!

imty

Krabby Patty Burglar
imkatluver, I can't see yours. None of the stuff hosted by tripod has ever worked. This is a quick and easy place: xs.to (that's a site name ;) )

imty

Krabby Patty Burglar
The topic was Squidward in the episode "The Snowball Effect", but Sheldon J. Plankton sent me a picture of Mindy instead. Sheldon, sorry, but I can't accept the picture you sent me. I need a picture of Squidward on "The Snowball Effect". Sorry!

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
09.jpg

Back