Picks for divisional weekend?

bronxbombers44.

Baby Clam
This weekends games are indy at kc, chargers at pats, cowboys at rams, and eagles at saints

I think indy is gonna win because marlon mack is an absolute monster and kcs defense against the run is absolutely pitiful it has been all season long. they allowed over 400 yards a game this year and combine that with T.Y. Hilton and Eric Ebron playing so well with a rejuvenated Andrew Luck I think indy is the favorite not to mention KC has always choked away big games in the postseason.

The pats are gonna beat the chargers, I know the chargers are favorites, but I think new england is primed for a bounce back game, they have stalled in terms of offense especially as they've converted to such a run heavy approach, but they can use it to their advantage with the two week break. Not to mention NE always finds a way to win in the postseason. Plus they're at home.

The cowboys will beat the rams. The rams should be favorites with Todd Gurley returning healthy as well as a red hot CJ Anderson behind him. But the cowboys have played so well recently, they were not even supposed to be here, they started the season 3-5 and Jason Garrett was on the hot seat, next thing you know they go get Amari Cooper, arguably the best mid season trade pickup since Marshawn Lynch went to Seattle in 2010 and they finish the season 10-6 with a huge win against the Giants in week 17 by one point. Meanwhile, The rams have fallen off since they lost back to back games against the bears and eagles. Its going to be close, but I still say the cowboys are going to win, possibly by a field goal or just one score. They have overcome the odds and come a long way.

Lastly, I'm going to make a controversial pick with the Eagles upsetting the Saints on the road. Now it's a longshot, but its hard to argue with Nick Foles and the eagles, as starting quarterback in the winter months, Nick Foles is 11-3 over the last two seasons. Now his performance last week was murky, and Cody Parkey won that game for the eagles. Nick Foles is an awesome quarterback under pressure and had his best game of the year against Houston in week 16, throwing for almost 500 yards and 4 touchdowns against a team that ranked in the top 15 defenses in the nfl. To be exact, NFL.com ranks the Texans as the #12 defense whereas the saints are ranked #14. Also worth noting is of the saints three losses, 2 were at home, against the Bucs in a shootout and in a meaningless game against the saints where many starters, including MVP candidate Drew Brees, did not play. On top of all of this, The eagles have several key players on offense in trade pickup Golden Tate and Zach Ertz as well as playmakers on defense such as Michael Bennett and Fletcher Cox. Brees, Michael Thomas and Alvin Kamara will make it tough for the Eagles as they have arguably the one of the best offenses in the NFL, but vintage Nick Foles will come alive again for an upset and increase his record in the winter to 12-3 with a huge upset win against the Saints.

Leave me your predictions and thoughts in the comments!!

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Cowboys over Rams
Saints over Eagles (they don't deserve to be here)
Chiefs over Colts (although the Colts playing last week against the Texans makes this one a really good game)
Chargers over Patriots (no one wants to see Patriots win)

Too bad the Broncos aren't there. Maybe the new coach will help :P

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
Rams were the only team I wanted that won. I'll root for them this weekend too.

And as much as I wanted the Colts... go Chiefs too!

Back