Petition to make Oobi have a complete series DVD release

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
WhoBob said:
You can't find every episode of the series online and there were only 2 full episodes released on DVD. Even then they were just shorts. Other DVDs had clips as a special feature! Is there a way to get Lost Media Wiki to help me right now? This needs to happen. It caused the birth of a studio that would make a more successful show called "The Wonder Pets".

My Waifu
CakeCup said:
Sorry, I don't want old memes to be full series DVD releases.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlQnYevXNys

also

81HRZhLMJxL._SL1432_.jpg

You can't find every episode of the series online and there were only 2 full episodes released on DVD. Even then they were just shorts. Other DVDs had clips as a special feature! Is there a way to get Lost Media Wiki to help me right now? This needs to happen. It caused the birth of a studio that would make a more successful show called "The Wonder Pets".
Tbh i didn't care about buying the DVD.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I'm afraid you're a little late to the party, Ben. The Oobi fad died months ago. =/

My Waifu
Amphitrite said:
I'm afraid you're a little late to the party, Ben. The Oobi fad died months ago. =/
I'm well aware. There should still be one IMO though. Oobi makes up many people's memories like mine.

There's no point in releasing it anyway because there is not a big enough fanbase for any company to invest money into making a DVD which will get low sales.

My Waifu
BagelsinEurope said:
There's no point in releasing it anyway because there is not a big enough fanbase for any company to invest money into making a DVD which will get low sales.
Gullah Gullah Island had a smaller fanbase
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlQnYevXNys
It's called Amazon Print On Demand

Back